GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Michael Jackson - New Accusations"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 18/11/03 at 22:28
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
He's now being accused of molestering a 12 year old kid - his ranch is now being thouroughly searched.
I don't know the full details, so I won't make any brash comments.

But what are your thoughts on this?
Is it just another person making false claims to get their name in the media?
Or is there something really behind this? Will he ever learn?
Tue 25/11/03 at 07:29
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
WòókieeMøn§†€® wrote:
> I know you're innocent until proven guilty and all that,

Well, you’re supposed to be given a fair trial, it is a basic human right, but it doesn’t always happen.

Just look at all this Phil Huntley stuff, guilty before anything has been proved? I think that seems to be the general public consensus from the people I have talked to.

> "Bille Jean is not my lover.
> She's just too old and
> You know I like 'em young.
> Let me please abuse your son!"

*Holds back laughter*
Tue 25/11/03 at 00:08
"High polygon count"
I'm inclined to believe it, to be honest.

It's not the first time such accusations have been levelled at him. and - allegedly - this time those making the allegations claim that they're NOT after any money.

First time around I was doubtful, but two accusations about the same thing? No smoke without fire, and all that.

They're still advertising the album, and plugging s couple of TV shows about him. I know you're innocent until proven guilty and all that, but I just reckon it would "better taste" to shelve these things until later.

Personally, I've never been much of a fan anyway.

"Bille Jean is not my lover.
She's just too old and
You know I like 'em young.
Let me please abuse your son!"

;-p
Mon 24/11/03 at 22:19
Regular
"You Bum!!"
I personally think that whether MJ is innocent or not,his negative reputation is not doing him any favours.

In my opinion, his denial of the sexual accusations isnt necessarily a reason to believe him. As many of you have pointed out, he has a totally different outlook on the world and he may be thinking in different terms to the rest of us. So if we say, for the sake of the argument, that he did molest the 12-year old, MJ may not see anything wrong with it personally. He may see it as expressing his "love" for the child and shwoing how much he cares about kids. What is considered abnormal and wrong to us, may not seem odd to him at all. Which is why it is important to assess his mental condition, because it is vital to find out what really is going on at Neverland.

I am not sure if we will find out the truth any time soon but I think MJ should have seen this coming.
Sun 23/11/03 at 07:45
Regular
"Laughingstock"
What Michael said to his 'special friend':
"If you swallow the honey from my magic wand, baby, you'll live forever in Never-never-land with Peter Pan! Hee-heeee!"

No. If I was to guess, I'd guess he is innocent and being set up by greedy, no-good filth.
Fri 21/11/03 at 19:28
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
He's a 12 year old. It's obvious that he's never really progressed far beyond that. That's why he likes children, because they're like him. This is just someone trying to make a quick buck.
Thu 20/11/03 at 16:04
Regular
"50 BLM,30 SMN,25 RD"
Also, from what I've seen, depriving Michael Jackson of the company of children would be robbing someone of his only friends. If that were to happen I wouldn't be surprised if he killed himself. And no doubt if he does, people will say it was out of guilt.
Thu 20/11/03 at 16:00
Regular
"50 BLM,30 SMN,25 RD"
No way is it true, he's well aware of the implications of his behaviour but he doesn't change. That's integrity. He really believes it's worth taking time to make a difference to children's lives despite the accusations.

Also, no parent would ever accept a pay off if they knew their child had actually been molested (and other children would be). He was rooked then and he's getting rooked now.
Thu 20/11/03 at 09:31
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
My gut feeling is that it's untrue; he's proven himself to be stunningly naive, childlike even, and that leaves him open to accusations by chancers willing to use their kids in order to make a fast buck.

On the other hand, it's impossible to know for sure at this stage. If he's guilty, to hell with him. We shall see...
Thu 20/11/03 at 09:18
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Savatt78 wrote:
> I like to think its all untrue. For me, he's one of those types thats
> never fully grown up and has different views of things to a lot of
> people with a more "adult" outlook.
>

Very true, but if he's fiddling with kids, he should be punished. Simple as that IMHO.
Thu 20/11/03 at 00:24
Regular
"cachoo"
I think it's true. Thought nothing of it until now. Somehow, I believe that he is a perv.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.