GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"SAD"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 16/11/03 at 22:24
Regular
"I'm Great."
For those that aren't familiar with it.

http://www.outsidein.co.uk/sadinfo.htm

I think I suffer from sub-syndromal SAD. I've been like this for in the past few years. I'm really down but I haven't a real good reason to be. Well there could be one but nothing major compared to most people. I'm rather moody and get angery easily at the slightest things at the moment. Could say its that time of the year, I guess.

Anyone else suffer from it, even if its only a mild form of it?
Mon 17/11/03 at 15:01
Regular
"relocated"
Insane Bartender wrote:
> You're upset because Christmas is about GIVING and not
> RECEIVING and you know you're going to be out of pocket doing your
> little bit to make someone smile.

I think somebody is going to be getting a visit from three ghosts on Christmas Eve. Whether they will be muppets or not I cannot say.
Mon 17/11/03 at 15:00
"Mimmargh!"
*nuclear explosion*
Mon 17/11/03 at 14:58
Regular
ßora† SagdiyeV wrote:
> MAD
>
> monday affective disorder.

M.A.D. stands for "Mutually Assured Destruction". Same thing as yours really. The world of work is just one big ball and chain, I tell you!
Mon 17/11/03 at 14:56
"Mimmargh!"
Mutually Assured Destruction.
Mon 17/11/03 at 14:33
"Darkness, always"
People come out with some right nonsense these days. SAD my swollen nads. You're upset because Christmas is about GIVING and not RECEIVING and you know you're going to be out of pocket doing your little bit to make someone smile.

Pff
Mon 17/11/03 at 14:29
Regular
seasonal affective disorder.

no, I'm MAD

monday affective disorder.

ba-boom-tsch
Mon 17/11/03 at 11:07
Regular
"Long time no see!"
I hate this time of the year BEFORE Christmas and New Year's, but that's just because of how bleedin' cold it gets!

And you can't exactly call it an "illness" for people to feel 'differently' when their only given hours of light come during the time they spend at work, school or college.

It doesn't really get me that-badly down. I can still be in a good mood when something good's around the corner.

Things are never usually as bad as they may seem!
Mon 17/11/03 at 10:58
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Emperor Bob wrote:
> Pandaemonium wrote:
> Partly, I suffer from hay fever terribly but its not the only
> reason.
>
> May I suggest lots of sugar. Seriously, eat 6 sugar cubes and see if
> you feel less depressed; the energy could help a lot. Er...but I am
> not a doctor, so if you die I accept no responsibility.

Oh I'm peachy at the moment. Its cold outside and the leaves are falling off the trees. I love autumn / winter.

Thanks though. I'll try the sugar thing next summer. I know who I'll be blaming if I get diabetes though..........
Mon 17/11/03 at 10:20
"Mimmargh!"
Pandaemonium wrote:
> Partly, I suffer from hay fever terribly but its not the only reason.

May I suggest lots of sugar. Seriously, eat 6 sugar cubes and see if you feel less depressed; the energy could help a lot. Er...but I am not a doctor, so if you die I accept no responsibility.
Mon 17/11/03 at 10:00
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Emperor Bob wrote:
> Pandaemonium wrote:
> I suffer from it, but the opposite to the norm. I get down,
> depressed
> and lethargic around springtime.
>
> Are you sure thats not hay fever?

Partly, I suffer from hay fever terribly but its not the only reason.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.