GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Who knows there stuff about tax?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 13/11/03 at 21:53
Regular
Ok i'm 16 and i'm employed.

Received my pay-packet today and found I got charged Tax. Now correct me if i'm wrong - but I swear i'm not to be charged tax until I turn 18.

My parents say I should be ble to claim it back - But I dunno where to start/who to contact.

So I put this predicament forward to the forum - can anyone help?
Fri 14/11/03 at 20:33
Regular
"Conversation Killer"
DW wrote:
> Haha. Howie works in a Co-Op.
>
> I work in Argos. Let the mocking commence. :c(

At least you aren't an evening co-ordinator of the home section in Woolworths ;D
Fri 14/11/03 at 19:32
Regular
Sorted.

Phoned the IR today and they said I should get it all back April 2004 if I fill a form in.
Fri 14/11/03 at 19:23
Regular
Oh what a crazy noob. Like a lamb to the slaughter...
Thu 13/11/03 at 23:55
"Pain In My Dark Cri"
*sigh*

Back to my crib and slaughter then...
Thu 13/11/03 at 23:49
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
You've never heard of Mediced?

You must have the immune system of a bio-genetic hampster.

Though, that would explain a few things.

For now, good night.
Thu 13/11/03 at 23:45
"Pain In My Dark Cri"
No. Just a harrowing experience of darkness and death.

Whatever "mediced" means...
Thu 13/11/03 at 23:39
Regular
Well said, Microships.
Thu 13/11/03 at 23:38
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Angus Thermopyle wrote:

The worst thing is the pervading stench that seems to hang
> around you...or maybe it's the other forums members; I can never tell
> the difference.

You see- this scares me. The mere fact that you can actually interpret smells over the Internet is not only worrying, but highly disturbing.

Too much mediced again?
Thu 13/11/03 at 23:29
"Pain In My Dark Cri"
I guess you've never worked in an abbatoir before eh? People throw bloody meat all over the factory floor and joke about it. If you're not alert, you could get a cow's liver in your face by one of the other unsavoury denizens of the dinghy "workplace."

Oh, Microships, the grammar in my tagline is perfectly acceptable. But i do need some sense. Only an unbalanced character can work in an abbatoir. The worst thing is the pervading stench that seems to hang around you...or maybe it's the other forums members; I can never tell the difference.
Thu 13/11/03 at 23:20
Regular
I bet he's really a mail sorter working for a crap company like Mercury International, where the workers are so bad that the company had to cut the tops and bottoms off the toilet doors because people used to throw their crap at the walls.

Yeah, I bet that's where you work.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.