GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Your Protest"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 11/11/03 at 17:50
Regular
You're in London for Bush's arrival. You have the resources and legal immunity do make whatever protest you want.

So what do you do?
Thu 13/11/03 at 16:28
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
B
elldandy wrote:
> Well where is the actual suggestion in your post Light ? All I see is
> the same weary old rhetoric.

A post in reply to Bane in this thread yesterday at 1.23pm. You know; the suggestion that you tried to criticise in this thread. Are you now admitting that you didn't even read it before you made your criticisms?
So come on then Bell; are you going to respond to that post, or are you simply going to avoid it? Again?

By the way everyone; here are the odds on Bells reply;

2-1: I can't be bothered
3-1: *Yawn*
4-1: Bell picks one word from the post and concentrates on that, hoping no-one will notice that, once again, Bell has made himself look like a cocknozzle.
5-1: Saddam is gone
10-1: You smoke
50-1: I find you offensive and possibly slanderous
100-1: Bell posts as Halo Fan again
100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000-1: Bell admits that maybe he doesn't know everything, and promises to actually read up on the subject, rather than quoting Tom Clancy and Dubya as if they were biblical prophets.
Thu 13/11/03 at 17:25
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
*tries to find where he quoted Tom Clancy*

*finds he has not*
Thu 13/11/03 at 17:29
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Light wrote:

>
> By the way everyone; here are the odds on Bells reply;
>
> 2-1: I can't be bothered
> 3-1: *Yawn*
> 4-1: Bell picks one word from the post and concentrates on that,
> hoping no-one will notice that, once again, Bell has made himself
> look like a cocknozzle.
> 5-1: Saddam is gone
> 10-1: You smoke
> 50-1: I find you offensive and possibly slanderous
> 100-1: Bell posts as Halo Fan again
> 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000-1: Bell admits that
> maybe he doesn't know everything, and promises to actually read up on
> the subject, rather than quoting Tom Clancy and Dubya as if they were
> biblical prophets.

So it was the 4-1 shot that was the winner!!

Come on then Bell; are you going to respond, or are you going to run away from this in the same way as you run away from everything else in your life?

Incidenally, Dubya today said he welcomes the protests planned in the UK. He also said that the US stood for peace, freedom, and democracy. You know; the things you attempted to ridicule me for believing in?

~shakes head~

The irony is that most Americans that I know would LOATHE a junior totalitarian like you...
Thu 13/11/03 at 17:34
Regular
So, ranting aside, find where I quoted Tom Clancy.

I actually think most would hate a self appointed spokesman like you to be honest, one who increasingly contradicts himself and has to make things up. Like where I quoted Tom Clancy.

Find it or shut up.
Thu 13/11/03 at 17:49
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Belldandy wrote:
> So, ranting aside, find where I quoted Tom Clancy.

And, you throwing your rattle out of your pram aside, would you like to answer the points made originally?
>
> I actually think most would hate a self appointed spokesman like you
> to be honest, one who increasingly contradicts himself and has to
> make things up. Like where I quoted Tom Clancy.

Heh. What a surprise; Light accuses Bell of making things up, Bell then accuses Light of the same.
Here's a thing; you've been caught out making up lies. Have I? Nope. Because I don't lie through my teeth if I get caught out. Cos I'm not a cowardly lump of old tramps pants.

>
> Find it or shut up.

Oooh, get her!

Okay, let me clear this up: I don't say that, in this post, you have quoted Tom Clancy. If you got that impression, then I apologise but you are mistaken.What I said was;

> Bell admits that
> maybe he doesn't know everything, and promises to actually read up on
> the subject, rather than quoting Tom Clancy and Dubya as if they were
> biblical prophets.

Now maybe it's just me, but it looks to me like I'm making a rhetorical point; that you tend to believe in what Clancy and Dubya say. But can you see in that sentence where I've said "you said Clancy said this"? No? Funny that...it's almost as if you scan read it and then assumed you knew what I meant without seeking any clarification. And so, in your efforts to try and make me look stupid, you've made yourself look like an ignorant whining coward who can't actually read.

I mean, Jesus Christ Bell! Are you really such a contemptable failure of a coward that you can't even get your distracting tactics right any more?

Now then; all unpleasantness aside, are you going to answer any the points made, or are you going to try and find yet another way out of that?
Thu 13/11/03 at 18:14
Regular
So, and seeing as you're so hot on people avoiding questions, where did I quote Tom Clancy?

You see, I did not, meaning you either admit you are wrong, or stump up the evidence.

Oh dear you can't.
Thu 13/11/03 at 20:08
Regular
"relocated"
Light wrote:
> Now maybe it's just me, but it looks to me like I'm making a
> rhetorical point; that you tend to believe in what Clancy and Dubya
> say.
Thu 13/11/03 at 20:13
"slightlyshortertagl"
My Protest am the best
Thu 13/11/03 at 22:06
Regular
Except it is you Light, because you have decided something, generalised it, and will continue to do so.

I'm not sure where the hell you think anyone could incorporate Tom Clancy into any beliefs, but hey, it is you we're talking about. I suppose you could mean some of his non-fiction stuff, but that is largely just tech info, description, not policy/tactics for the most part. The only thing he has done even remotely relevant is the new appalingly bad Teeth Of The Tiger...

Though to be fair the Netforce books do have a fair few beliefs/morals/meanings in them and I would agree with some of the sentiments expressed in them, but these are nothing new and nothing not found in non-fiction literature.

Yep, it's you Light.
Thu 13/11/03 at 22:38
Regular
"relocated"
I distinctly remember you using a Tom Clancy book as evidence for some argument you were having. I remember because it seemed ridiculous and because people made fun of you for it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.