GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Your Protest"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 11/11/03 at 17:50
Regular
You're in London for Bush's arrival. You have the resources and legal immunity do make whatever protest you want.

So what do you do?
Tue 11/11/03 at 20:44
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
Lindgren wrote:
> Well seeing as I have lots of resources and stuff, I would hire as
> many people as I could and look up as many names as we could of
> people that have died in combat or as a result of training for
> combat. I would include soldeirs, civilians, people who died in
> training accidents etc. and put them them in one very big file with a
> post-it note stuck on the front saying "Is fighting for peace
> the best plan humanity can come up with?" and leave it sitting
> at the foot of his speech podium wherever that may be.

Way to go with the student like angst...
Tue 11/11/03 at 21:20
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
Belldandy wrote:
> Lindgren wrote:
> Well seeing as I have lots of resources and stuff, I would hire as
> many people as I could and look up as many names as we could of
> people that have died in combat or as a result of training for
> combat. I would include soldeirs, civilians, people who died in
> training accidents etc. and put them them in one very big file with
> a
> post-it note stuck on the front saying "Is fighting for peace
> the best plan humanity can come up with?" and leave it sitting
> at the foot of his speech podium wherever that may be.
>
> Way to go with the student like angst...

I'm just getting back into my student like ways again after an absence from the education system. :P
Tue 11/11/03 at 21:21
"slightlyshortertagl"
Using my super-human powers I will make him ejeculate while making a speach, á la BrassEye.
Wed 12/11/03 at 10:23
Regular
"Stay Frosty"
It seems to me that the majority of those against Bush coming to the UK are the same crowd as those against the War in Iraq.
It also seems to me, over 1/3 of those were protesting with very little information. They just heard a war was going to happen, and decided that no good can come from war. Little do they realise that it was the only way to get Saddam out.
Wed 12/11/03 at 11:21
Regular
"Laughingstock"
I'd like to employ a regiment of killer crows. I'm all in favour of flamboyant assassination.
Wed 12/11/03 at 11:48
Regular
"relocated"
Skarra wrote:
> It also seems to me, over 1/3 of those were protesting with very
> little information.

Eh? Surely it was the people who supported war that were arguing with very little information? After all Tony Blair had just presented a fictional dossier on non-existent weapons of mass destruction, claiming that Saddam was on the verge of blowing up our troops in Cyprus with ebola filled nukes. Our leaders lied and tricked their way into war, feeding misinformation to the public and scaring them into supporting an illegal, foolish and unnecessary war.

> Little do they realise that
> it was the only way to get Saddam out.

I don't think so. This is a quote from someone more eloquent than I, but it pretty much sums up my feelings on the matter:

"Administration officials continue to claim that the only alternative to maintaining the unity of the UN Security Council is to send U.S. forces to Baghdad. That is wrong. As has been said repeatedly in letters and testimony to the President and the Congress by myself and other former defense officials, including two former secretaries of defense, and a former director of central intelligence, the key lies not in marching U.S. soldiers to Baghdad, but in helping the Iraqi people to liberate themselves from Saddam."

Guess which well known communist said that?
Wed 12/11/03 at 11:53
Regular
"Taste My Pain"
Helping the Iraqi's liberate themselves against a man perfectly willing to slaughter innocent people by the tens of thousands for no specific reason?

Yes, I can see how that would have worked.
Wed 12/11/03 at 12:15
Regular
"relocated"
Plenty of other dictatorships have been overthrown without the help of the US military.

But, anyway, take it up with the guy responsible for the quote.
Wed 12/11/03 at 13:11
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Hire Belldandy to give a Q&A session about the war in Iraq and Dubya in general. That should help make it clear just how intellectually, emotionally, and morally bankrupt Dubya's regime are.

Lets face it; anyone who is still pro-Dubya after listening to Bell 'debate' in his favour is probably never going to deviate from the pro-War path.
Wed 12/11/03 at 13:12
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Belldandy wrote:
> Arrange barricades to prevent the protestors clogging up the Capital's
> streets, preventing them getting anywhere close, and allowing the
> Police to get back to solving crime instead of dealing with a pile of
> students/liberals/communists/people against globalism who strangely
> spend their time protesting but never work/etc.
>
> Nothing said it had to be a protest AGAINST the visit :P

Bwah ha ha haaaaa! Showing your love of freedom again Bell?

I dunno why you're so down on dictatorships; everything you say stinks of the desire to exercise absolute power yourself...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.