GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"For the American People?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 10/11/03 at 15:45
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
http://www.ananova.com/news/story/ sm_837220.html?menu=news.latestheadlines

So, Dubya on the one hand praises the 'brave Americans' who have fought for their country, but on the other hand he doesn't want them to have any compensation for what they've gone through. Doubtless Belly No Balls will start squealing "it was a war, what do they expect?", at which point a little something called the Geneva Convention should be mentioned...

But the real reason I want to bring this story to attention is that Dubya is saying he wants the money to be spent on "reconstruction". And who is leading the 'reconstruction' program? Why...is it the companies who backed and financed Dubya's election campaign?! You know, it is...

This lying, thieving, warmongering chimp isn't even trying to hide his corruption any more. He is happy to sell out the people he purports to represent to his friends in big business. What a patriotic American he is; putting the needs of the rich few before those of the needy many. He is in need of a good, hard, car park kicking.
Tue 11/11/03 at 01:20
Regular
"relocated"
Belldandy wrote:
> No one needs to take the pro-war lobby seriously, or similar other
> supporters, because what they believe in is happening already. They
> don't need to convince anyone.

Well done. I think you just summed up the Bushy hawk attitude perfectly. They don't need to convince anyone because they have a great big army and are KINGS OF THE WORLD!!!111

Except, and I may be wrong about this, aren't America and Britain democracies? Our war-loving politicians going to have convince us that we needed an unnecessary war, that we deserved to be lied to, and that the death and destruction were well worth the Cheney contracts - if they don't then people will vote them out of office.

And on the Bush protests: why would anyone do anything other than throw things at him? The majority of people in this country view the man with contempt. He is a sub-literate gibbon and deserves a state visit less than Saddam himself.
Mon 10/11/03 at 21:52
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
Light wrote:
> Belldandy wrote:
>
>
> Which is why such protest will never be taken as anything serious.
> Well done.
>
> Unlike you of course. I always take what you say seriously. You add
> such gravitas to your criticisms of Michael Moore and anti-Dubya
> arguments by admitting that you've never actually read any of them.
>
> The Halo Fan thing helped me take you seriously too.
>
> Your admission that you were lying last week, and following it up
> with "All politicians lie", but then following THAT up by
> continuing to defend Dubya as if he is the pure teat of truth? Well,
> that made me take you even more seriously.
>
> Wait for it, I was wrong....Just kidding! Yeah, we all know how
> seriously that forced everyone to take you.
>
>
> I realise I'm belabouring the point, and you always miss the point
> anyway, so I'd best make this clear. Ready? Here we go...
>
> You, Belldandy, are an absolute clown. Seeing you trying to have a go
> at someone else, saying they won't get taken seriously, is like
> seeing the National Front criticising Nation of Islam for being
> racist.
>
> Just in case you were any doubt, 'kay?

Well you missed the point...

Simpy saying that as long as the mentality of anti-US, anti-everything, people is "let's throw stuff" and cause disorder/riots and so forth they'll never be taken seriously. What's the image of just about every WTO protest now ? Rows of police, burnt out cars, water cannons etc. Whatever legitimate protest there was gets lost.

No one needs to take the pro-war lobby seriously, or similar other supporters, because what they believe in is happening already. They don't need to convince anyone.
Mon 10/11/03 at 17:13
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
It always comes back to Dubya and his company contacts eventually. I think there would have to be some pretty compelling evidence indeed to show that this whole Iraq debacle wasn't simply a contracts war.

I mean *of course* they were the companies most suited to the job - after all, they're willing to plow money right back into the administration! It's just a case of "You scratch my back, I'll scratch yours" on a large scale, nothing more.
Mon 10/11/03 at 16:28
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Ahh, Bell; it's such a joy to see you squirm and lie.

Lie #1 - Nor is it anything sinister that those who
> supported the President are employed in the reconstruction effort, as
> they represent those kinds of companies in the first place.

I see...so you don't think there is any connection? Okay...so why do you think that the companies awarded the contracts just 'happened' to be the main financial backers of Dubya's campaign? Coincidence? Could you give a straight answer to that, or are you going to try and change the subject, wail, scweam, and cry?

Lie # 2 - > And unless I read a different story, the White House is not saying
> they cannot have any compensation - just that they cannot claim it
> from frozen Iraqi assets.

There is no mention of any such thing Bell. You've just MADE IT UP!! The story sticks entirely to the White House trying to block the compensation package coming from Iraqi funds. There is not a single shred of info about any alternative compensation fund. Indeed, if anything the implication is that there is NO alternative compensation fund; the veterans had to go to court to even get the right to get the frozen Iraqi funds.

Funny; you're not so supportive of brave soldiers who disagree with Dubya, are you Bell? Why, it's almost as if all your moral outrage on behalf of serving troops is...well, more crocodile tears from a lying, craven coward.
Mon 10/11/03 at 16:21
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Belldandy wrote:

>
> Which is why such protest will never be taken as anything serious.
> Well done.

Unlike you of course. I always take what you say seriously. You add such gravitas to your criticisms of Michael Moore and anti-Dubya arguments by admitting that you've never actually read any of them.

The Halo Fan thing helped me take you seriously too.

Your admission that you were lying last week, and following it up with "All politicians lie", but then following THAT up by continuing to defend Dubya as if he is the pure teat of truth? Well, that made me take you even more seriously.

Wait for it, I was wrong....Just kidding! Yeah, we all know how seriously that forced everyone to take you.

I realise I'm belabouring the point, and you always miss the point anyway, so I'd best make this clear. Ready? Here we go...

You, Belldandy, are an absolute clown. Seeing you trying to have a go at someone else, saying they won't get taken seriously, is like seeing the National Front criticising Nation of Islam for being racist.

Just in case you were any doubt, 'kay?
Mon 10/11/03 at 16:18
Regular
And unless I read a different story, the White House is not saying they cannot have any compensation - just that they cannot claim it from frozen Iraqi assets. Nor is it anything sinister that those who supported the President are employed in the reconstruction effort, as they represent those kinds of companies in the first place. But hey, carry on by all means...
Mon 10/11/03 at 16:14
Regular
Crazy_Daisy wrote:
> I got a leaflet the other day and there is going to be a protest when
> Bush visits London to try and kick him out of the country or
> something. I want to throw things at him.

Which is why such protest will never be taken as anything serious. Well done.
Mon 10/11/03 at 15:58
Regular
"Va Va Voom"
The best thing I have read all day.

I got a leaflet the other day and there is going to be a protest when Bush visits London to try and kick him out of the country or something. I want to throw things at him.
Mon 10/11/03 at 15:45
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
http://www.ananova.com/news/story/ sm_837220.html?menu=news.latestheadlines

So, Dubya on the one hand praises the 'brave Americans' who have fought for their country, but on the other hand he doesn't want them to have any compensation for what they've gone through. Doubtless Belly No Balls will start squealing "it was a war, what do they expect?", at which point a little something called the Geneva Convention should be mentioned...

But the real reason I want to bring this story to attention is that Dubya is saying he wants the money to be spent on "reconstruction". And who is leading the 'reconstruction' program? Why...is it the companies who backed and financed Dubya's election campaign?! You know, it is...

This lying, thieving, warmongering chimp isn't even trying to hide his corruption any more. He is happy to sell out the people he purports to represent to his friends in big business. What a patriotic American he is; putting the needs of the rich few before those of the needy many. He is in need of a good, hard, car park kicking.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.