GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What IS the future of gaming?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 11/03/01 at 02:22
Regular
This forum is supposed to be about the future of gaming, so excuse me if this has already been done before but im new around here.

What does everyone expect from games/consoles over the next few years?

My vision is of a whole virtual battlefield, incoporating PC, DC, PS2 X and 'Cube owners into the war.

Someone would command the troops C & C style, other people could be pilots in the war, others could drive tanks or something and a third set could play first person like UT or something.

It's just a suggestion, so what do other people think?
Sun 11/03/01 at 16:48
Regular
I know the type!
Sun 11/03/01 at 16:45
Especially not this one...He's spawn of the devil. Keeps taking over my games.
Sun 11/03/01 at 16:13
Regular
Cousins. Not a lot of fun.
Sun 11/03/01 at 16:11
Well, I had to work overtime; after which, I had to help out a friend moving into his new place. Then...my little cousin, who's staying with me, kept me awake for an additional six hours...

It's all just added up.
Sun 11/03/01 at 15:55
Regular
FOG = Waste of time. Its going down hill.
Sun 11/03/01 at 14:58
Regular
why havent you slept for so long?
Sun 11/03/01 at 14:55
Sorry, Ignore that last comment. I'm just very upset about this, and I haven't slept in two days. So, if I say anything peculiar, just discern it as my being delirious from exhaustion.
Sun 11/03/01 at 14:53
Regular
errrrrmmmmmmmmm ok then..........
Sun 11/03/01 at 14:52
Yeah, I know. Believe me. And I detest the man for it; he wants too much, it ticks me off. I want to pick a fight with him, just so he can sue me, the little freak.
Sun 11/03/01 at 14:49
Regular
It does seem like he wants his hand in every pie so to speak (what a fat b@$tard EVERY pie!?!?!?!)

It'll be a succes simply because Micrsoft have the money and resources to make it work.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.