GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"This forums sucks"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 09/11/03 at 17:36
Regular
It's not new news, but its fact, this forum has been dropping in standards for a long time now.

Its the replacement for all the closed chatrooms.

People are talking about their various mating rituals, thinking it amazing that they can type like a retard, and some even are ignoring the fact that Lycos have committed a terrible crime*!

As for the other forums, I have no problems with. But General Chat seems to be full of more testosterone induced banter than my mind when I be chatting to girls!

The worst thing is, most of you talking about your experiences have only just started growing hair in those regions! Yuk!

Anyway, I've said my peace.

*On the 'quirkies' section of Lycos, there is a news article about a bloke protesting whilst dressed as Spider-man. Lycos spelt the comic character's name as 'Spiderman'.
Sun 09/11/03 at 17:36
Regular
It's not new news, but its fact, this forum has been dropping in standards for a long time now.

Its the replacement for all the closed chatrooms.

People are talking about their various mating rituals, thinking it amazing that they can type like a retard, and some even are ignoring the fact that Lycos have committed a terrible crime*!

As for the other forums, I have no problems with. But General Chat seems to be full of more testosterone induced banter than my mind when I be chatting to girls!

The worst thing is, most of you talking about your experiences have only just started growing hair in those regions! Yuk!

Anyway, I've said my peace.

*On the 'quirkies' section of Lycos, there is a news article about a bloke protesting whilst dressed as Spider-man. Lycos spelt the comic character's name as 'Spiderman'.
Sun 09/11/03 at 17:39
Regular
"Va Va Voom"
Are you referring to Zeppo and that other window licker?
Sun 09/11/03 at 17:39
Regular
this thread sucks
Sun 09/11/03 at 17:42
Regular
"\\"
Edgy wrote:
> *On the 'quirkies' section of Lycos, there is a news article about a
> bloke protesting whilst dressed as Spider-man. Lycos spelt the comic
> character's name as 'Spiderman'.

The funniest thing about that is i'm doing something about that in english tommorow. I get to dress up as spider-man!
Sun 09/11/03 at 18:43
But thats what general chat is for, for just posting general crap about watever.
Sun 09/11/03 at 18:45
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
EL ® ö B ì Ñ wrote:
> But thats what general chat is for, for just posting general crap
> about zeppo.
Sun 09/11/03 at 18:47
Regular
"Laughingstock"
General Chat was created so all the rubbish posts would be gathered in one place in attempt to stop them overspilling into the other forums. It sucks, but it is also a roaring success.
Sun 09/11/03 at 18:52
Regular
"tokyo police club"
ukforums without GAD = rubbles.

Ukforums ithout GAD and a corrupt admin = more rubbles than Leeds.
Sun 09/11/03 at 18:54
Mattribute wrote:
> ukforums without GAD = rubbles.

I don't care for the GAD's one bit.
They could all go and i wouldnt give a crap.
Sun 09/11/03 at 18:57
Regular
"tokyo police club"
More GAD = better posts and more sucking up.

And more bitching.

Bring back the bizatch!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.