GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Patients don't like medical students, they like 'trainee doctors'."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 09/11/03 at 11:42
Regular
'LONDON (Reuters) - Patients reluctant to have a medical student sit in on their consultation are less worried if the student is introduced as a "trainee" instead, a doctor wrote on Friday in Britain's leading medical journal.

Patients are much more willing to accept the presence of a "trainee doctor" or even a "student doctor" than a "medical student," Hany George El-Sayeh wrote in the British Medical Journal.

He said patients feared they would be seen by a scruffy, disinterested youth who might later report their intimacies in the bar. Describing a student as a trainee doctor would also heighten the youngster's esteem, he added. But trainees themselves ought to counter stereotypes by making a greater effort to appear interested, smart and punctual, he said.'

If I ever open up a General practice, I'm going to make all the possible patients do an IQ test first.

You simply can't escape the fact that a doctor sees someone with 3 balls, everyone will know about it with 2 days. Whether he's a first year med student or a 50 year old doctor.
Sun 09/11/03 at 18:06
"Mimmargh!"
*explodes gas canister*
Sun 09/11/03 at 18:04
"I love yo... lamp."
Bye Zeppo...
Sun 09/11/03 at 17:43
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
go go go!
Sun 09/11/03 at 17:42
Regular
"cachoo"
You're a sick tw@ indeed. Do you, seriously, find that stuff exciting or something? Rape? Child abuse?
Sun 09/11/03 at 17:33
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
ßora† SagdiyeV wrote:
> jeez angel, no need - swearing like that does nothing for your gentle
> approachable image ;D

Sorry for the outburst, but all i did was reply to this topic, i didnt excpect it to get thrown back in my face. Why should i put up with that crap. But then again i should have known better to reply to it. Since he's come on SR has gone down hill. So i think for now i'll leave, then theres one less person to encourage his stupidity.
Sun 09/11/03 at 16:30
Regular
"Light of the world"
Mr Pink wrote:
> Gígž wrote:
> I am not sure if you should continue Mr Pink
>
> Well I dunno, it seems he joined the site, got mad at a girl, made a
> thread about all girls on the internet being mingers and followed
> girls around the forums trashing everything they said, was known to
> have made a molestering comment of some king and then says "I'm
> sorry" and we expect all to be forgeiven?

um

Firstly ----- :)

Because I think mr. pink has found out what zeppo said about his girlfriend and if he has read what he said about me there is no way on this planet mr. pink will seise to continue.

Damn its night to feel all protected.
Sun 09/11/03 at 16:22
Regular
"Light of the world"
The Zeppo wrote:
> English_Bloke wrote:
> I find it very strange to see a sentence with the words, “comedy”,
> and, “rape”, in it.
>
>
> Arrgh. Mate, you've seriously got to lighten up a notch. This is just
> the internet, and teenagers, this isn't real life.
>
>
> Man, I bet you can't even understand the concept of rude jokes...

English bloke not knowing the concept of rude jokes?!

HA HA HA! - That is a joke in itself!
Sun 09/11/03 at 16:05
Regular
jeez angel, no need - swearing like that does nothing for your gentle approachable image ;D
Sun 09/11/03 at 13:48
"Mimmargh!"
The Zeppo wrote:
> English_Bloke wrote:
> I find it very strange to see a sentence with the words, “comedy”,
> and, “rape”, in it.
>
>
> Arrgh. Mate, you've seriously got to lighten up a notch. This is just
> the internet, and teenagers, this isn't real life.

Yeah, but people on here are real (well I can't prove it) and they get offended. Though, as sick as it sounds, that completely random soccer rape comment was funny, in an irrelevent and random kind of way.
Sun 09/11/03 at 13:22
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Mmm, pizza.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.