GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Pervert..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 07/11/03 at 19:26
Regular
"SOUP!"
My sixth form is still part of the regular high school and on the same premises etc etc so basically we walk around and use the same rooms as the school kids. Anyway in our form time we were told that a suspicious man has been wandering around the premises asking for a certain unnamed girl who he alledgedly met on an internet chatroom.

Out school spent somwhere in the region of £15,000 on security to prevent intruders from gaining access to our school yet this idiot has managed it. The man is described as being in his mid twenties with multiple facial piercings.

How novel.
Fri 07/11/03 at 19:26
Regular
"SOUP!"
My sixth form is still part of the regular high school and on the same premises etc etc so basically we walk around and use the same rooms as the school kids. Anyway in our form time we were told that a suspicious man has been wandering around the premises asking for a certain unnamed girl who he alledgedly met on an internet chatroom.

Out school spent somwhere in the region of £15,000 on security to prevent intruders from gaining access to our school yet this idiot has managed it. The man is described as being in his mid twenties with multiple facial piercings.

How novel.
Fri 07/11/03 at 19:27
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
Unless it is a small school then it's laughable to think 15000 buys that kind of security.
Fri 07/11/03 at 19:28
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Zeppo maybe?
Fri 07/11/03 at 19:28
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
Kyz21 wrote:

>we walk around and use the same rooms as the school kids.

Aren't you still a school kid, still being in school and that? :P
Fri 07/11/03 at 19:31
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
On another note, notice how everyone always assumes that if two people have been messing around on chat rooms that it is the guy whose, sorry, who is the twisted up f**k ?
Fri 07/11/03 at 19:33
Regular
"SOUP!"
It was probably closer to £50,000 then, I dont know, I am no good at guessing. They have about 400 meters of fences topped with large spikes (that are difficult to climb, as I demonstrated) however the fences runn halfway around one side of the school and stop, so anyone can get on the premises really.

There is a series of security cameras as well as a security guard who has a rather large dog. However the dodgy bloke managed to evade all this, and somehow I doubt he is in the SAS.
Fri 07/11/03 at 19:33
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Because it often is??????!!!!!!!!!????
Fri 07/11/03 at 19:35
Regular
"SOUP!"
Belldandy wrote:
> On another note, notice how everyone always assumes that if two people
> have been messing around on chat rooms that it is the guy whose,
> sorry, who is the twisted up f**k ?

In this instance it is the guy coming to the girls school and trying to root her out. It's hardly her fault.

Plus, he has the multiple facial piercings!
Fri 07/11/03 at 19:35
"For the horde!!!!"
Maybe it's a long lost relative or something...maybe
Fri 07/11/03 at 19:36
Regular
"SOUP!"
Lindgren wrote:
> Kyz21 wrote:
>
> >we walk around and use the same rooms as the school kids.
>
> Aren't you still a school kid, still being in school and that? :P

no because I dont wear uniform etc etc. 6th form is the equivalent of college only, well, I dont know of the differences.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.