GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Exhausted"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 07/11/03 at 18:45
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
I'm halfway through the semester in Uni as of midday today and I am absolutely shattered. It's been a very long and hard 6 weeks and there's still another 6 to go.

So, does anyone know any good survival tips or good pick-me-ups (legal ones please :P) to get me through the next 6 weeks?

Cheers. :)
Fri 07/11/03 at 20:39
"Mimmargh!"
Is it something to do with browser cookies?
Fri 07/11/03 at 20:39
"Mimmargh!"
Shut it riddle boy and tell me before I plant explosives in your hash brown!
Fri 07/11/03 at 20:37
And no I will not say, you must learn. Though here is some info that might help:

Kyle, Stan, and Cartman were rounded up yesterday, because one of them was suspected of having grabbed a few too many cookies from the cookie jar. The three friends made the following statements under very intensive questioning:

Kyle: I'm innocent
Stan: I'm innocent
Cartman: Stan is the guilty one

If only one of these statements was true, who took the cookies?
Fri 07/11/03 at 20:36
Which institution?
Fri 07/11/03 at 20:32
"Mimmargh!"
Icarus wrote:
> Institution eh?

Yes. My parants called it the 'house'.

Bad memories, all in the past. Now tell me.
Fri 07/11/03 at 20:31
Institution eh?
Fri 07/11/03 at 20:18
"Mimmargh!"
Icarus wrote:
> What make is this sniper rifle? Must have been cumbersome to carry
> with you en route to uni.

Cut the crap and tell me. I wasn't locked up in an institution for no reason you know.
Fri 07/11/03 at 20:17
What make is this sniper rifle? Must have been cumbersome to carry with you en route to uni.
Fri 07/11/03 at 20:16
"Mimmargh!"
Icarus wrote:
> woo-woo.
>
> I think that's the noise they make.

And please will you tell me. I will shoot you with a sniper rifle in the head if you don't. Serious.
Fri 07/11/03 at 20:12
woo-woo.

I think that's the noise they make.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.