GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Exhausted"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 07/11/03 at 18:45
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
I'm halfway through the semester in Uni as of midday today and I am absolutely shattered. It's been a very long and hard 6 weeks and there's still another 6 to go.

So, does anyone know any good survival tips or good pick-me-ups (legal ones please :P) to get me through the next 6 weeks?

Cheers. :)
Fri 07/11/03 at 20:47
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Cartman wouldn't have eaten them, too obvious.

Cartman never tells the truth, therefore it must be Kyle.
Emperor Xerxes wrote:
> Icarus. I use the PC to play games and abuse you over the internet. I
> don't know how to edit the paramaters of Microsoft Word. This may
> surprise you but not everybody designs programmes in their spare
> time.

But Word has nothing to do with designing programs; sure you can write code in them, but you'd be a fool to do that (unless it was HTML, but then you'd still be a fool).

And it might prove useful in later life.
Regular
"cachoo"
Peter Venkman wrote:
> Ms NY, do I have to explain it to you?

Haha.. please!
Fri 07/11/03 at 20:46
Regular
"She's a dog!"
Ms NY, do I have to explain it to you?
Fri 07/11/03 at 20:46
Heh, no, it's just logic exercises.
Fri 07/11/03 at 20:45
Regular
"cachoo"
Thought it was Cartman. Although, spose that was what you were supposed to think. Why was it Kyle? D'you have to watch the episode to know?! =D
Fri 07/11/03 at 20:44
"Mimmargh!"
Icarus. I use the PC to play games and abuse you over the internet. I don't know how to edit the paramaters of Microsoft Word. This may surprise you but not everybody designs programmes in their spare time.
Fri 07/11/03 at 20:43
That's right.
Fri 07/11/03 at 20:42
Regular
"She's a dog!"
Icarus wrote:
> And no I will not say, you must learn. Though here is some info that
> might help:
>
>
> Kyle, Stan, and Cartman were rounded up yesterday, because one of
> them was suspected of having grabbed a few too many cookies from the
> cookie jar. The three friends made the following statements under
> very intensive questioning:
>
> Kyle: I'm innocent
> Stan: I'm innocent
> Cartman: Stan is the guilty one
>
>
> If only one of these statements was true, who took the cookies?

Kyle
Fri 07/11/03 at 20:41
Possibly.

OK, OK no more riddles.

Still, you might want to know that:

Microsoft Word is an extremely functional Word processor, as we all know, and it might not surprise
you to find that there are options available that extend the functionality. Passing command line switches
via the shortcut or command prompt allow you to control how Word starts up. Some of these are of great
value in troubleshooting launch problems because you can effectively disable features that might be the
culprit. Check 'em out (sans quotes): "/a" Prevents add-ins and global templates from being loaded
automatically; "/m" Disables AutoExec macros during startup; "/n" Starts Word without creating a new
document, as it normally would; "/w" Starts a new instance of Word that runs in a separate process from
existing Word sessions; "/c" Launches Word, then invokes NetMeeting; and "/q" Starts Word without
displaying the splash screen. Again, just add these switches (one or more) to the end of your Word
shortcut(s) without the quotes. I suppose you could even make several different shortcuts to Word,
depending on how you wanted it to launch at the time.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.