GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Exhausted"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 07/11/03 at 18:45
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
I'm halfway through the semester in Uni as of midday today and I am absolutely shattered. It's been a very long and hard 6 weeks and there's still another 6 to go.

So, does anyone know any good survival tips or good pick-me-ups (legal ones please :P) to get me through the next 6 weeks?

Cheers. :)
Fri 07/11/03 at 18:45
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
I'm halfway through the semester in Uni as of midday today and I am absolutely shattered. It's been a very long and hard 6 weeks and there's still another 6 to go.

So, does anyone know any good survival tips or good pick-me-ups (legal ones please :P) to get me through the next 6 weeks?

Cheers. :)
Fri 07/11/03 at 18:46
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Go out and treat yourself once a month then you will have something to look forward to each month.
Fri 07/11/03 at 18:55
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
I dont really have the time. Im in Uni all week and the only early days I have, Wednesday and Friday, the afternoons are completely taken up by other important stuff. I'm shattered at the weekends and have to do most of my coursewok then. It's hard trying to find a free day. I'm trying to make time but not very successfully. Not enough hours in the day and all that.
Fri 07/11/03 at 19:00
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Lindgren wrote:
> I dont really have the time. Im in Uni all week and the only early
> days I have, Wednesday and Friday, the afternoons are completely
> taken up by other important stuff. I'm shattered at the weekends and
> have to do most of my coursewok then. It's hard trying to find a free
> day. I'm trying to make time but not very successfully. Not enough
> hours in the day and all that.

Uni all week, whoa im sorry...

..hmmm... ideas

Well this would only work a few times but you could have the flu often. But I dont like that idea to much.

How about just a positive thinking scheme I know it must be hard but just think about life without Uni at the end of the day.
Fri 07/11/03 at 19:54
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
I hope you learn to adapt, first semester is a walk in the park.
Fri 07/11/03 at 20:04
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
Definitely, now I'm in the final year the first term of the first year was (and I thought so at the time) a walk in the park.

Now I have 3 essay's to do for first week in December, all need to be a min of 2500 words excluding quotes, and I need the grade average to stay at a minimum of 60% to ensure a 2.1 degree next year. Which is good really, I usually get 70+ so if I can do that it'll be a first *crosses fingers*

Don't worry Lindgren, Christmas time and associated festivities soon, other than that I can't think of anything else to suggest - suppose a lot depends on what course you are doing, how you get there, people on the course etc
Fri 07/11/03 at 20:07
Sleep twice a day. It's what I do whenever I get the chance - the moment you feel tired (normally after every lecture in my case), have a half hour nap the first chance you get. You'll get a "buz" when waking up, and you'll find you can concentrate really well on whatever before feeling sleepy again.
Fri 07/11/03 at 20:08
Oh, and drink lots of water.
Fri 07/11/03 at 20:09
"Mimmargh!"
Icarus wrote:
> Sleep twice a day. It's what I do whenever I get the chance - the
> moment you feel tired (normally after every lecture in my case), have
> a half hour nap the first chance you get. You'll get a
> "buz" when waking up, and you'll find you can concentrate
> really well on whatever before feeling sleepy again.

Don't listen to Icarus. The only reason he does this is because he lives above the JCR and never sleeps until gone 2:00 AM.

He's a barn owl.
Fri 07/11/03 at 20:10
Barn owls are cool.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.