GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Are all the girls on the Internet complete mingers?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 05/11/03 at 21:04
Regular
This has been the popular opinion since god knows when...

...Basically the theory goes: Good looking women have got better things to do than talk to internet people who they don't even know, such as going out and getting wild and stuff.

Whereas all the ugly girls have no one to talk to, so they talk to people on the internet.

Of course, this theory has flaws: because there are some hot girls who go on the computer to chat on MSN, and you know they're hot because you've seen em in real life.

The interesting part is whether the girls on gaming forums are all ugly. As a general rule, girls don't like games. They like shopping and hanging out and making you buy them stuff.

The ugly girls play games (usually RPGs) because they need something to take their mind off their uglyness. They then go on gaming forums to talk about them.

So, is every single girl who visits gaming forums a complete minger?

YOU decide...

not really, I decide, and I decide this: 'YES'.
Page:
Wed 05/11/03 at 21:57
Regular
"Beaten with sticks"
There is probably a girl for everyone somewhere, the only people who will end up bitter and alone are those who abuse women or generally treat them wrong, someday everyone realises looks aren't everything, usually when you find someone that you just click with and you don't even care what they look like. When you get to the stage where you can just sit and talk to them for hours you begin to see that those who don't see people in the same way will see thier mistake when they are too old and tired to do anything about it.

I pity you Zeppo
Regular
"Balls"
Lil Ginge wrote:
> My friend is an absolute gentlemen. He isnt dead ugly but he isnt seen
> in the way some of the more popular boys are.
>
> Yet secretly I know that in time some lady will like him for who and
> what he is. He is a gentlemen and will treat that girl right. Just
> because in school he isnt stud of the year. Alot of the real nice
> girls don't want slaaag of the year when they have left those years
> behind. Your time will come like george's

if only i knew people like you, but women only go for the best looking bloke. but cheers your making me feel a bit happier, if most women act like you it would be great.
Regular
"Light of the world"
yes indeed.

I hate the way some of my friends treat their boyfriends. But in some cases boyfriends can be equally as hurtful. Its a case by case situation. Just when you like someone that isnt a be-atch cling on to them as if your life depended on it
Wed 05/11/03 at 21:58
Regular
"Balls"
@ng3l wrote:
>
> You wouldnt see what i look like believe me!

bet i wouldnt say anything bad. my pic on the other hand... *shivers*
Wed 05/11/03 at 22:00
Regular
"Light of the world"
Dude their are lots of girls that think like me to.

The ones that you probably look at no doubt are complete hot chicks that are swooned by everyone yet have the equal intellect as the fish in my tank (pardon stereotypical comment)

Just because at the moment people arent going for you doesnt mean they never will! Belive me beauty is in the eye of the beholder and alot of these girls go for the blokes that are seen as good lookin by everyone. When you leave school people won't be like this as much. They will get to know you without any of the 'he ragged stacey boloney twice and is stud of the year i heard...' bull craaaaaaap

Don't worry man everyone's times comes eventually
Wed 05/11/03 at 22:01
Regular
Lil Ginge is great.

*leaves thread*
Wed 05/11/03 at 22:02
Regular
"Light of the world"
And on the plus side...

My boyfriend in my view is the MOST SEXY MAN ON THE PLANET BY FAR...no contest.

yet alot of people wouldnt agree. Some think he is cute to other sit aint there thang.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. You have nothing to worry about
Wed 05/11/03 at 22:03
Regular
"Balls"
i agree shes great
Wed 05/11/03 at 22:04
Regular
"Light of the world"
....*runs away*
Wed 05/11/03 at 22:05
Regular
"Balls"
lol :D
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.