GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Are all the girls on the Internet complete mingers?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 05/11/03 at 21:04
Regular
This has been the popular opinion since god knows when...

...Basically the theory goes: Good looking women have got better things to do than talk to internet people who they don't even know, such as going out and getting wild and stuff.

Whereas all the ugly girls have no one to talk to, so they talk to people on the internet.

Of course, this theory has flaws: because there are some hot girls who go on the computer to chat on MSN, and you know they're hot because you've seen em in real life.

The interesting part is whether the girls on gaming forums are all ugly. As a general rule, girls don't like games. They like shopping and hanging out and making you buy them stuff.

The ugly girls play games (usually RPGs) because they need something to take their mind off their uglyness. They then go on gaming forums to talk about them.

So, is every single girl who visits gaming forums a complete minger?

YOU decide...

not really, I decide, and I decide this: 'YES'.
Page:
Sat 08/11/03 at 23:25
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Too much debauchery for such a young man…
Sat 08/11/03 at 23:24
Regular
"cachoo"
No.. no I don't believe I did. =P
You've got the wrong person, probably!
Sat 08/11/03 at 23:22
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Aww, NY is 17, awwwaaarrrrrh!...You told me you were 18...That is my story, and I will stick to it in court!
Sat 08/11/03 at 23:20
Regular
"cachoo"
That's just insulting 17 year olds now. Glad to be 18 next week.
Sat 08/11/03 at 23:05
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
My guess would be around 17.
Sat 08/11/03 at 23:04
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
He says his 17, but all he comes out with is s**t so i wouldnt know what to believe.
Sat 08/11/03 at 22:37
Mystique wrote:
> Out of interest...how old is the Zeppo??

You know, I was also wondering this. I was looking through this topic and a few others he as frequented and he makes constant reference to ages, and how he's older and superior than everyone else in the forums. Now the last time I heard somone boasting about how OLd they were, was when I was looking after my 11 year old cousins. Maybe that's about how old he is? It seems he has found a dictionary and is desparate to use it.

Another thing I was thinking is how much he posts like IB. IB also boasted of his superiority.
Sat 08/11/03 at 22:21
I've only just managed to get rid of the excess tummy fat from last year... I tell you, it's been difficult, first the liposuction then an intense fitness regime....

It's coming up to December though, time to put on the pounds again.
Sat 08/11/03 at 22:18
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
Icarus why did you not say b 4 you were really santa...
Sat 08/11/03 at 22:16
Ho ho hz zzzz zzzzzzzz.... Mrs Claus, give me my pie! Fgszzzzz zzzzzzzzz............
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.