GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Are all the girls on the Internet complete mingers?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 05/11/03 at 21:04
Regular
This has been the popular opinion since god knows when...

...Basically the theory goes: Good looking women have got better things to do than talk to internet people who they don't even know, such as going out and getting wild and stuff.

Whereas all the ugly girls have no one to talk to, so they talk to people on the internet.

Of course, this theory has flaws: because there are some hot girls who go on the computer to chat on MSN, and you know they're hot because you've seen em in real life.

The interesting part is whether the girls on gaming forums are all ugly. As a general rule, girls don't like games. They like shopping and hanging out and making you buy them stuff.

The ugly girls play games (usually RPGs) because they need something to take their mind off their uglyness. They then go on gaming forums to talk about them.

So, is every single girl who visits gaming forums a complete minger?

YOU decide...

not really, I decide, and I decide this: 'YES'.
Page:
Sun 09/11/03 at 13:17
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Unfortunately Daisy I think you’re missing his point. He’s not saying all girls are “mingers”, just the one’s who use chat forums.
Sun 09/11/03 at 13:17
Regular
"erdbird"
dont u think it hurts to read when lads are slaggin off gals sayin like mingers and ginger, but wot i said didnt imply that you were just sayin you could be, see i know my stuff
Sun 09/11/03 at 13:16
Regular
da master wrote:
> how can they say we are mingers when they probably use the internet
> more then us gals cuz we av betta things to do like shoping and going
> to town to seea bit of talent like and bet they stay in front of
> there computer all day

Bravo! You should, like, be the first woman prime minister of the 21st century with a speech like that!!! Equal rights, equal rights!
Sun 09/11/03 at 13:16
Regular
"Va Va Voom"
Zeppo, I bet you're a real ladies man. I can imagine you going into a bar and saying, "You're ugly, lets get it onnnn"

Freakshow.
Sun 09/11/03 at 13:15
Regular
At least it's not as bad as the first one.
Sun 09/11/03 at 13:14
Regular
"erdbird"
how can they say we are mingers when they probably use the internet more then us gals cuz we av betta things to do like shoping and going to town to seea bit of talent like and bet they stay in front of there computer all day
Sun 09/11/03 at 13:14
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
da master wrote:
> if they can critise gals in sayin we are mingerrs than wots stoppin us
> gals critisising them because they use the internet to so if we look
> from there point of veiw they are all mingers shouldnt they be out
> gettin sum gals instead of been on the internet

What you are saying is fair enough. But that physically hurt to read.
Sun 09/11/03 at 13:12
Regular
Yer thats a clever way at looking at it.

Well done Da master!!!
Sun 09/11/03 at 13:11
Regular
"erdbird"
if they can critise gals in sayin we are mingerrs than wots stoppin us gals critisising them because they use the internet to so if we look from there point of veiw they are all mingers shouldnt they be out gettin sum gals instead of
been on the internet
Sun 09/11/03 at 13:07
Yeh, wakka pukka fascho BOOSH!!
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.