GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Matrix: Retardlotions - my review. *no spoilers*"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 05/11/03 at 18:14
Regular
"everyone says it"
I was shocked! I was amazed!

Possibly the worst film I've ever seen at the cinema. Its script doesn't hold together, the narrrative and structure is terrible and the best characters don't even feature that heavily.

I didn't think it was possible for a film to be so coherantly bad, yet this one manages to collect itself into small pieces of crap before ending in a blatent and unspectacular manner. I wish they hadn't made the sequels, the first was so good.

Try and argue that this film was good? I'll let you pass.
Try and argue that this film was great? Your an idiot who knows nothing and likes seeing repetitive rubbish that you cannot understand or follow. It made no sense and argh... I can't go on.

I gave it a chance, I thought I'd actually be quite good. Urgh.

I was shocked. I was amazed.
Wed 05/11/03 at 18:14
Regular
"everyone says it"
I was shocked! I was amazed!

Possibly the worst film I've ever seen at the cinema. Its script doesn't hold together, the narrrative and structure is terrible and the best characters don't even feature that heavily.

I didn't think it was possible for a film to be so coherantly bad, yet this one manages to collect itself into small pieces of crap before ending in a blatent and unspectacular manner. I wish they hadn't made the sequels, the first was so good.

Try and argue that this film was good? I'll let you pass.
Try and argue that this film was great? Your an idiot who knows nothing and likes seeing repetitive rubbish that you cannot understand or follow. It made no sense and argh... I can't go on.

I gave it a chance, I thought I'd actually be quite good. Urgh.

I was shocked. I was amazed.
Wed 05/11/03 at 18:38
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
I have to say as an avid Matrix fan that I was really let down by Revolutions. It was possibly the worst ending they could have thought up. It really lacked the imagination and flair that made the other two films so good.
Wed 05/11/03 at 18:39
Regular
er-no.

Add your disclaimer next time.

disclaimer - Never trust film students. They become to critical of everything :P
Wed 05/11/03 at 18:40
Regular
Other 2 films?
The first was the best.
Wed 05/11/03 at 18:41
Regular
I haven't seen revolutions yet but judging by this and Jonathan woss on Film 2003...
Wed 05/11/03 at 18:51
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Ah, the respected words of a respectable film critic.

So if I love this film, I'm 'an idiot who knows nothing'? Because you hated it? Right.

Can't comment properly as I haven't seen it, but going by your comments on Reloaded, you went into Revolutions ready to hate it.

But we shall see.
Wed 05/11/03 at 19:07
Regular
"That's right!"
I disregarded everyone's comments about Reloaded, and enjoyed it. I'm doing the same with this, which I plan on seeing tomorrow.

I have my own opinion, I don't need yours.

(man, that's a cool quote)
Wed 05/11/03 at 19:13
Regular
"gsybe you!"
It was better than the second I thought.

Your comment about main characters is rubbish in my opinion. True, they weren't the main focuses, but I felt the battle in X/Zion (?) and the tunnels were great, and the emphasis on others created the humanity vs machine apocalytpic thing they were going for. I felt anyway. And oddly enough at one point in the Neo vs Smith fight, I really wanted Neo to kick his butt, especialy in the warehousey bit.

Interesting film, I'll have to see it again, but I thinks you'd have to watch both Reloaded and this to appreciate it all. Maybe.

Persephone's breasts made up for any flaws.
Wed 05/11/03 at 19:15
Regular
I find that if you go into a film thinking

"Oh this film is gonna be crap"

You are bound to pick out the obvious faults with it.

Go and watch it with a positive frame of mind.
Wed 05/11/03 at 19:18
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
gamezfreak wrote:
> I find that if you go into a film thinking
>
> "Oh this film is gonna be crap"
>
> You are bound to pick out the obvious faults with it.
>
> Go and watch it with a positive frame of mind.

I was really looking forward to it because the other two were great, but i thought this one was pretty poor

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.