GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"So, this townie..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 04/11/03 at 19:38
Regular
"SOUP!"
The scenario: I am walking home from college, totally knackered (essays suck donkey dick), with a couple of mates. One of my mates has some change and discards a couple of rusty pennies on the floor because, well, maybe he is rich.

Anyway, a couple of seconds later in a grating I-have-no-GCSE’s voice comes, “Who da f**K do you f***ing think you’re f****ing throwing f***ing coins at you f****er?” So, we turn around and see this lanky townie with a limp quiff and John Wayne strut walking towards up waving his arms around like he’s one of the guys who directs planes when the land at the airport. So we stood there until he struts over to us and he starts swearing some more and one of us said, “We didn’t throw anything at you, we threw it on the floor.” His face sank and he furrowed his brow whilst he thought of the best comeback he could manage, “Do you know who I am? I can have you shot!”

We burst out laughing at him and he then tried to head butt my friend, but missed. He then started moving his shoulders about like he was a boxer and started walking away. So we set off home in the other direction and every few seconds he shouted some insult limper than Dale Winton’s wrist at us.

So, erm, I came home and spent 4 hours writing essays.

I ham veri tyred
Fri 07/11/03 at 21:29
Regular
Like when we did this school cross country thing and we had to go around the local playpark. There was a load of townies hanging out in it, before I carry on, what is townies obsession with play parks?

Anyway, this random townie strides out of the park and one of my mates is just leaning against the fence, this townie comes up to him and starts tickling his chin! I mean, what the hell is up with that?.

He said "Well, you gotta give 'em a little chin stroke ain't yeah" in a voice like he lost half his tongue "in nam".

He hung round with this sad little gang of greasy townies. One (their leader) with his little "hat-up-like-boner" fashion, he randomly started waving his arms around, and so I asked him " Are you auditioning for an Ali G regent comp?"

Wait for the next thrilling installment of:

"Mush in da blender"

:D
Fri 07/11/03 at 19:21
"For the horde!!!!"
Talkie Toaster wrote:
> KR wrote:
> I would say a townie is a person who you see wearing caps that are
> about ofall off their heads (most proberbly burberry) and they have
> nothing to do except sit on park benches etc)
>
> is a townie a person who sits on a wall opposite your house wearing
> white cappa tracksuits and white baseball caps smoking a joint?
>
> if so i can see 4 of them out of my window.

Target practise
Fri 07/11/03 at 19:15
"For the horde!!!!"
EL ® ö B ì Ñ wrote:
> Review off day:
>
> Forget homework
>
> Didn't do the right amount of work on my social ethics essay, so i
> have to do some more tomorrow.
>
> Have a big 20 minuet argument with the p.e teachers because i lost my
> p.e shorts, so they ask for my mums number so they can speak to her.
>
> The posse chases me.
>
> Three townies want to beat me up.
>
>
> Tis been a fine day eh.

Poor soul
Fri 07/11/03 at 16:09
Regular
"SOUP!"
Talkie Toaster wrote:

> is a townie a person who sits on a wall opposite your house wearing
> white cappa tracksuits and white baseball caps smoking a joint?
>
> if so i can see 4 of them out of my window.

Lock and load.
Thu 06/11/03 at 22:28
Regular
"always swirling"
KR wrote:
> yup thats them, the ones who will still be doing then when they are
> about 27/28 then they will think "Oh crap what have i done for
> the past 10 years?"

before throwing a brick at a window and going into the pub. god bless my education
Thu 06/11/03 at 22:25
Regular
yup thats them, the ones who will still be doing then when they are about 27/28 then they will think "Oh crap what have i done for the past 10 years?"
Thu 06/11/03 at 22:21
Regular
"always swirling"
KR wrote:

is a townie a person who sits on a wall opposite your house wearing white cappa tracksuits and white baseball caps smoking a joint?

if so i can see 4 of them out of my window.
Thu 06/11/03 at 22:19
Talkie Toaster wrote:
> EL ® ö B ì Ñ wrote:
> I wasn't saying that living in a council house is a bad thing, just
> some of the people that live in them near my school are complete
> (muffins).

LMAO, nice.
Thu 06/11/03 at 22:19
Regular
"Balls"
KR wrote:

no, no, no, thats one of the towns blazing squad members.
Thu 06/11/03 at 22:17
Regular
I would say a townie is a person who you see wearing caps that are about ofall off their heads (most proberbly burberry) and they have nothing to do except sit on park benches etc)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.