GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"So, this townie..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 04/11/03 at 19:38
Regular
"SOUP!"
The scenario: I am walking home from college, totally knackered (essays suck donkey dick), with a couple of mates. One of my mates has some change and discards a couple of rusty pennies on the floor because, well, maybe he is rich.

Anyway, a couple of seconds later in a grating I-have-no-GCSE’s voice comes, “Who da f**K do you f***ing think you’re f****ing throwing f***ing coins at you f****er?” So, we turn around and see this lanky townie with a limp quiff and John Wayne strut walking towards up waving his arms around like he’s one of the guys who directs planes when the land at the airport. So we stood there until he struts over to us and he starts swearing some more and one of us said, “We didn’t throw anything at you, we threw it on the floor.” His face sank and he furrowed his brow whilst he thought of the best comeback he could manage, “Do you know who I am? I can have you shot!”

We burst out laughing at him and he then tried to head butt my friend, but missed. He then started moving his shoulders about like he was a boxer and started walking away. So we set off home in the other direction and every few seconds he shouted some insult limper than Dale Winton’s wrist at us.

So, erm, I came home and spent 4 hours writing essays.

I ham veri tyred
Tue 04/11/03 at 19:38
Regular
"SOUP!"
The scenario: I am walking home from college, totally knackered (essays suck donkey dick), with a couple of mates. One of my mates has some change and discards a couple of rusty pennies on the floor because, well, maybe he is rich.

Anyway, a couple of seconds later in a grating I-have-no-GCSE’s voice comes, “Who da f**K do you f***ing think you’re f****ing throwing f***ing coins at you f****er?” So, we turn around and see this lanky townie with a limp quiff and John Wayne strut walking towards up waving his arms around like he’s one of the guys who directs planes when the land at the airport. So we stood there until he struts over to us and he starts swearing some more and one of us said, “We didn’t throw anything at you, we threw it on the floor.” His face sank and he furrowed his brow whilst he thought of the best comeback he could manage, “Do you know who I am? I can have you shot!”

We burst out laughing at him and he then tried to head butt my friend, but missed. He then started moving his shoulders about like he was a boxer and started walking away. So we set off home in the other direction and every few seconds he shouted some insult limper than Dale Winton’s wrist at us.

So, erm, I came home and spent 4 hours writing essays.

I ham veri tyred
Tue 04/11/03 at 20:04
Regular
"Baros!!!"
Kyz21 wrote:
> So, erm, I came home and spent 4 hours writing essays.
>
> I ham veri tyred

Looks like it aswell.
Tue 04/11/03 at 20:37
I would of ran or something.
Wed 05/11/03 at 16:29
Regular
"That's right!"
That's classic radgie. They rule. They make me laugh, the same way monkeys do in a "It's sad they're not as intelligent as us" sort of way.
Wed 05/11/03 at 16:32
Regular
"Light of the world"
awwww

Makes you feel intelligent though doesn't it dude?

I mean when they are that laim to start on their own, over a penny dropping - and then say they can have you shot!

Niiiice
Wed 05/11/03 at 16:33
Regular
my favourite 'townie' line is :

"Smack in Gob?"
Wed 05/11/03 at 17:13
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Townies are just idiots who failed all their GCSEs and have nothing to do.

At least that's the general stereotype.
Wed 05/11/03 at 19:01
Regular
"Still luv her?! dun"
Kyz21!! Hey! Kyle right! Long time no see!! Wahey! Hey, how you been! So, you're reincarnated as a Newbie eh?!

Reminds me of the Topic I started in this forum, its way down the list, but its still considered new... Hey! How come I don't see you on msn no more?!
Wed 05/11/03 at 19:04
Regular
"\\"
ßora† SagdiyeV wrote:
> my favourite 'townie' line is :
>
> "Smack in Gob?"

I burst out in a fit of giggling when i read this.
Wed 05/11/03 at 19:12
Regular
"come on lets smoke a bifta and look good"
"bifta MAN"
"Hey I smoke 2 bifta's at once"
"smoke weed and get high man. like"
"I'm not a BUMBOY"
"I jus blagged a pair of reebok classic 1.2356586548 upgrade v2. girls like me more"
"di cks"

Common townie quotes that are used quite frequent

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.