GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Order a t-shirt!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 04/11/03 at 01:27
Regular
T-shirts are being printed, and are now available for order.

They are -very- high quality, and postage/packaging I'll try and keep to a minimum.

Fill in the form if you wanna order any, but seriously, there is a limited amount, so first come, first served etc.

http://www.thefantastictortoise.com/tshirt/index.html

There are links from the main site too. Including a wonderful banner ad I made. :)
Wed 05/11/03 at 19:49
Regular
"\\"
I'm 13.... *cough*
Wed 05/11/03 at 19:02
Regular
"smile, it's free"
36 is typically for gnomes, oompah loompahs, leprechauns, and other very small creatures. 40 is a better option, or perhaps 44 at a push.

A 48-inch teeshirt on the other hand, will house a family of 2.4 children, so it's good value for money.
Wed 05/11/03 at 18:43
Regular
"\\"
Well i have a t-shirt which fits me and is 36"... But last time i ordered something "the same size" it was too small.
Wed 05/11/03 at 18:19
Regular
No sorry... health reasons, I mean I'd only sell it again and I'd have that on my mind.

Best thing to do is to measure yourself, you're free to change your order if you want. Just measure the width of your chest in inches, double it, and check to see which size is best for you on the chart provided on the page.

Just fill in the form again and send me an email saying you've changed your order to [email protected] and I'll change it no problem.
Wed 05/11/03 at 17:39
Regular
"\\"
Grix Thraves wrote:
> A small sheep eh? Well, whatever does it for you.

I'm wondering how you know it was me, but i'm only small. I was thinking about getting a medium but didn't know if it'd be slightly too big... Could i return it if it's too small?
Wed 05/11/03 at 16:20
Regular
Right!

http://www.thefantastictortoise.com/tshirt/index.html

Most of the larger sizes are sold out, and they're all selling out really bloody fast!

Get your orders to avoid crying like a baby when you don't get one.
Wed 05/11/03 at 04:18
Regular
A small sheep eh? Well, whatever does it for you.

Note: X-Large Surprise has SOLD OUT. Buy a large instead. Ta. :)
Tue 04/11/03 at 20:48
Regular
"\\"
"Thank you! Your order has been sent. Please go back because I'm crap at php."

Aahahha.

Anyway, i've ordered. *waits*
Tue 04/11/03 at 20:19
Regular
"\\"
Aoe wrote:
> It's working now for me. That was over an hour message anyway... I got
> inturrepted by a game of AOE.
>
> I'm ordering a t-shirt... Truly hilarious.

over an hour old*
Tue 04/11/03 at 20:19
Regular
"\\"
It's working now for me. That was over an hour message anyway... I got inturrepted by a game of AOE.

I'm ordering a t-shirt... Truly hilarious.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.