GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Order a t-shirt!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 04/11/03 at 01:27
Regular
T-shirts are being printed, and are now available for order.

They are -very- high quality, and postage/packaging I'll try and keep to a minimum.

Fill in the form if you wanna order any, but seriously, there is a limited amount, so first come, first served etc.

http://www.thefantastictortoise.com/tshirt/index.html

There are links from the main site too. Including a wonderful banner ad I made. :)
Thu 06/11/03 at 01:27
Regular
"smile, it's free"
Ok, you now have an order from me ;)

One thing is bugging me though. Some of those T-shirt designs look very familiar. I've seen them somewhere before, but I can't for the life of me remember where.

Any chance you could enlighten me?
Thu 06/11/03 at 01:21
"slightlyshortertagl"
I would pay for it :-)
Thu 06/11/03 at 01:21
"slightlyshortertagl"
Any chance of having one without 'www.thefantastictortoise.com' plastered all over it?

:-)
Thu 06/11/03 at 00:57
Regular
And besides, they're as cheap as chips! They'll be worth a fortune in years to come, I promise. :D
Thu 06/11/03 at 00:57
Regular
Azul speaks sense.

G'won. You know you want one. :)
Thu 06/11/03 at 00:48
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Give him a ten pound note, and you can have it for free.
Thu 06/11/03 at 00:26
"slightlyshortertagl"
Can I have a free shirt?

From the ones you have left over and nobody really wants...

:-)
Thu 06/11/03 at 00:11
Regular
£3 should be about right, yup.

Postage + packaging will be completely non-profit, so it'll probably be less than that.

Thanks for ordering. :)
Wed 05/11/03 at 23:17
Regular
"Psytrance junkie"
Grix's had an early night, as he's doing a cross country wales > essex route to get to mine tomorrow, but I'm guessing (Don't take this as a final, absolute answer) that it'd be ABOUT £3. I think. Please don't kill me if it tips over that, but it shouldn't be too much more, I'll get him to give you a figure =)
Wed 05/11/03 at 23:01
Regular
"always swirling"
grix could you tell me how much postage and packageing costs for 3 t-shirts to bristol would be

cheers
TT

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.