GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"God, You Lot Are Boring"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 01/11/03 at 22:09
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
"Blah blah blah, fireworks are boring and crap, blah blah"
"I hate fireworks"

Sheesh.
Fireworks are great when done properly, and you're with your mates or your bird/bloke.
Liven up, kiddies.
Sun 02/11/03 at 23:19
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Should 'ave seen the fireworks I saw this year. So so very loud. Shook buildings underneath, planes actually get cancelled because of them.
Sun 02/11/03 at 15:53
Regular
Fireworks, ah the memories of trying to blow things up with them.

Tip, the 100 blast roman candles that are supoosed to be dug a third into the ground to prevent them from toppling (And nearly killing me when I was a few years younger) should NOT be dug in upside down....
Sun 02/11/03 at 12:15
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> Home shows
> really are a total aste of time and selling them in shops means the
> little retards can easily get their hands on them.

Well they are illegal here so you can only get illegal fireworks (obviously) from the Free State and they are the most spectacular, also the "little retards" can't get hold of them thankfully as you have to drive down to the Free State to get them, and if you can drive then you are bound to be mature and have some responsibility, at least most people do.
Sun 02/11/03 at 12:10
Regular
I remember when I was young, we had those 10-packs of Bangers, and used to throw them at each other in the park. Hiding behind the slides and such.

And you lit 2 of them and threw em on the floor, chucked the mud and tree bark on top of them and jumped over them just as they exploded.

And you lit em and threw them in the air, and whose exploded at the highest point was the winner - dangerous because I kept them lit in my hands for about 2 seconds before throwing it.

So much more fun than playing Army with imaginary machine guns.

*wipes away a tear*
Sun 02/11/03 at 11:55
Regular
Fireworks are a total waste of time unless they're at a big display. They scare the sheet out of my dog which really annoys me, she gets so bad that it's a real task getting her to leave the house at this time of year.

also the little punks around here take pleasure in buying japanease fireworks and shoving them through peoples letter boxes. Home shows really are a total aste of time and selling them in shops means the little retards can easily get their hands on them.
Sun 02/11/03 at 11:52
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Ha. Who buys their own? Some are good granted, so I get them, others are tosh so I make my own. They can be very good actually. I'd post a link to a picture but I don't have a digi cam to take a picture. :(
Sun 02/11/03 at 11:12
Regular
Fireworks?

The only ones worth watching are the proper displays, the ones you pick up from the corner shop for 5 quid are pants. All they do is make a bang as if to say 'sorry im so crap to look at'.

Fireworks can therefore be judged on whether they bang/squeal or not. Those that do: are crap.
Sun 02/11/03 at 11:06
"Mimmargh!"
Boring...or cool?
Sun 02/11/03 at 00:34
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
laterz hu... Oh, sorry.
G'night sir.
DI VAIO!!!!!!!!!11111111111111111
*Ahem*
Sun 02/11/03 at 00:32
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
I'm off now anyway.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.