GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"God, You Lot Are Boring"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 01/11/03 at 22:09
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
"Blah blah blah, fireworks are boring and crap, blah blah"
"I hate fireworks"

Sheesh.
Fireworks are great when done properly, and you're with your mates or your bird/bloke.
Liven up, kiddies.
Mon 03/11/03 at 21:51
Regular
I had my >>>MEDICAL<<< interview at Birm Uni last week, and I've got one at Leics next Thursday.

Want more proof? You're gonna have to get on your knees and beg for it baby. Using your mouth only, I want those hands kept behind your back, Junior.
Mon 03/11/03 at 18:52
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Medicine degree, my @rse.
Mon 03/11/03 at 18:48
Regular
Bane wrote:

> Lord knows it's the most intelligent thing you'll ever
> achieve.

I woulda thought my >>>> MEDICINE DEGREE <<< woulda been the most intelligent thing I'd achieve.

Although I do find hilarious how you constantly mention the whole mother-chat-up episode, despite the fact that I didn't even know it was the guys mother at the time, and that I wasn't getting my jollies off on it, and that it provided more entertainment than researching the different forms of Hacking.
Mon 03/11/03 at 16:08
Regular
"Taste My Pain"
The Zeppo wrote:
> Go back to the nursing home, love.

Go back to stealing passwords from children so that you can chat up their parents. Lord knows it's the most intelligent thing you'll ever achieve.
Mon 03/11/03 at 16:06
Regular
"Light of the world"
Azul... You are damn well right.

FIREWORKS ARE COOL!

They make funky patterns in the sky, smell good and are loud.
My boyfriend isnt big on fireworks and I missed out on the displays this year :(

Take me azul? (to a display that is)

I out right agree with azul on this one. (that don't happen often does it sweetie!)
Mon 03/11/03 at 11:48
Regular
Not that anyone gives a toss.
Mon 03/11/03 at 11:16
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
Bane wrote:
> Fireworks should require a licence.

They do in Northern Ireland. Not that it has much effect.
Mon 03/11/03 at 11:11
Regular
Go back to the nursing home, love.
Mon 03/11/03 at 10:48
Regular
"Taste My Pain"
Fireworks should require a licence.
Mon 03/11/03 at 10:43
Regular
RoJ wrote:

> also the "little retards" can't get hold of them thankfully
> as you have to drive down to the Free State to get them,

You've obviously never been to Livepool then. Phone boxes and people's cars getting damaged by these things are a regular occurence, not to mention the fact that the retards around here think it's funny to light the things and shove them through peoples letter boxes.

Only the other day there was a woman in the newspaper telling of how she used to have a dog, one night she took it out for a walk and some kids thought it would be amusing to throw fireworks at the poor thing. Obviously this scared the utter sheet out of the dog, the next morning they let it out in the garden and the dog heard another firework going off, walked inside, put one poor up on the owners lap and suffered some kind of brain hemirage and had to be put down.

Fireworks suck, big shows yeah fine but letting them be readily available to buy by any slack jawed inbred with a fake ID is just stupid.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.