GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Ring."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 27/10/03 at 13:00
Regular
Channel 4. 12:20am Thursday.

Watch it/Tape it.

Its the *original* Japanese movie. Not the crap hollywood remake of the film, its raw, its Japanese, and its bloody good.

I'm a major fan of Japanese movies, so i'm definatly looking forward to watching this again.

I hope they show Battle Royale on channel 4 sometime :P
Tue 28/10/03 at 11:21
Regular
Ring is overrated pap. Do yourself a favour and pick up some unhyped, but purely excellent Asian Horror such as Naked Blood, The Eye or Guts of a Virgin (first and last films in that list are purely for extreme cinema fans)
Mon 27/10/03 at 21:21
Regular
"I'm Great."
I'll need to tape it as I won't be able to stay up to watch it as I know I'll fall asleep as usual. I've been wanting to see this for a long time now. I think it was on earlier in the year but I neglected it. Was also on sci-fi channel a while back too but yet again I missed it.

Getting a mixed reaction from people so I'll have to see it for myself. I hope its better than The blair witch project. One of the biggest wates of my time that I'll never get back.
Mon 27/10/03 at 21:00
Regular
"SOUP!"
When was original Ring made
Mon 27/10/03 at 16:57
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
I'll try and watch this. Ring 2 is on at about 2 am the day after, so I very much doubt I'll have the patience to watch it all the way through without changing channels. Probably a taping job. Although it would give me an excuse to stay up and watch VH1 classic rock all the way through...
Mon 27/10/03 at 16:50
Regular
The original Ring bored me to tears.

Gore Verbinski's fantastic remake helped make the boredom dissapear.

Goatboy agree's with me... yep so must be true.
Mon 27/10/03 at 15:10
Regular
"Va Va Voom"
I really want to see Ring :-D
Mon 27/10/03 at 14:59
Regular
"Not a Jew"
One of my mates has Battle Royale on DVD, I msut get it off him. A gorefest with all out action and buckets full of blood supposedly. Sounds like my cup of tea.
Mon 27/10/03 at 13:52
Regular
It has in Japan.

I anticipate its American/British release.
Mon 27/10/03 at 13:47
Regular
Hasn't Battle Royale 2 come out yet? I shall be watching the Ring too. I'll have to remember to prank call people after they see it "...seven days... 0_0"
Mon 27/10/03 at 13:32
Regular
"Va Va Voom"
Sounds good. I'll watch it if it is on.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.