GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I need a new CD...recommendations please?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 24/10/03 at 19:11
Regular
"Party Hard"
I need a new CD, but I'm totally stuck for choice, so I'd like a couple of recommendations.

I'm into mostly rock stuff (e.g. The Darkness, Foo fighters), I also like Ska and that lot.

The only real thing i don't like is mental screaming stuff like Fear factory or Slipknot, e.g. I want to tell what they are singing.

Any ideas?

Ta.
Fri 24/10/03 at 20:11
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
All I know is that you order your CD from them and they will send you it from wherever they can find it cheapest in the world. I've got CDs from China before:S Either way though you don't have to pay customs so you don't have to worry about it:D
Fri 24/10/03 at 19:37
A question about CD-wow; I ordered the below mentioned album recently and was suprised to see a customs label on it. Emailled them and they said customs won't have to be paid by the cusotmer; does anyone know how that works?
Fri 24/10/03 at 19:35
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
Well the albums I want are Dido - Life For Rent and Pink's new album when it comes out. However I doubt you'd like them so I guess you'll have to make up your own mind. When you do though I'd suggest you buy them from www.cdwow.com unless you go to the shops.
Fri 24/10/03 at 19:21
Not new, but if you haven't got it:

Feeder - Echo Park
Fri 24/10/03 at 19:19
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
I could suggest some, but from your mentioned bands you would not like them. Hence I will not.
Fri 24/10/03 at 19:11
Regular
"Party Hard"
I need a new CD, but I'm totally stuck for choice, so I'd like a couple of recommendations.

I'm into mostly rock stuff (e.g. The Darkness, Foo fighters), I also like Ska and that lot.

The only real thing i don't like is mental screaming stuff like Fear factory or Slipknot, e.g. I want to tell what they are singing.

Any ideas?

Ta.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.