GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The most tragic thing I've ever read (seriously)"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 22/10/03 at 11:05
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
This came through our letter box last night:

"MISSING

- One female cat, white & grey. Blind (has no eyes)

- Suffers from epilepsy and NEEDS her tablets to control it.

- If seen her in the last couple of days or have picked her up, please ring xxx xxx urgently as she is DEARLY missed.

Thank you"

A blind, epileptic cat, missing for more than 2 days without her medication. It's not looking good. I might actually go hunting for her myself. *bursts into tears*
Wed 22/10/03 at 11:05
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
This came through our letter box last night:

"MISSING

- One female cat, white & grey. Blind (has no eyes)

- Suffers from epilepsy and NEEDS her tablets to control it.

- If seen her in the last couple of days or have picked her up, please ring xxx xxx urgently as she is DEARLY missed.

Thank you"

A blind, epileptic cat, missing for more than 2 days without her medication. It's not looking good. I might actually go hunting for her myself. *bursts into tears*
Wed 22/10/03 at 11:08
Regular
"It's been a while.."
Awwww sh!te that is bad.

Yeah go and look for her.

With some cat food and a bell...
Wed 22/10/03 at 11:18
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Blind epileptic cat?
The owners would have had her destroyed if they had a heart. What a rubbish life for the moggy.
Wed 22/10/03 at 11:21
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Maybe the cat ran away to die?
Wed 22/10/03 at 13:00
Regular
"previously phuzzy."
cookie monster wrote:
> Maybe the cat ran away to die?

Donnie Darko? :D
Wed 22/10/03 at 13:08
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
That sucks...

A cat who used to be my pet developed diabetes in later life, and we ended up giving him an overdose of insulin cos he was suffering too much. Was very difficult though; I wailed like a child when the deed was done, though I knew it was for the best.

With luck, the poor thing just wandered off to die quietly and with a bit of dignity.
Wed 22/10/03 at 14:12
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
At least being blind the epilepsy won't be triggered by strobe lights. Every cloud...
Wed 22/10/03 at 17:38
Regular
"Laughingstock"
That is tragic.
Our cat went missing once. We eventually found it lodged halfway up a tree, trembling like, well, a scoulded cat. It's tail had been badly bitten, probably by an evil fox.
Wed 22/10/03 at 17:44
Regular
Its probably flush to the tarmac of the nearest road by now.
Wed 22/10/03 at 17:44
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Poor little thing.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.