GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Now Court used to bore me, but THIS is taking the proverbial"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 17/10/03 at 12:08
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
http://www.ananova.com/news/story/ sm_829627.html?menu=news.latestheadlines

What in the hell was he thinking?!
Fri 17/10/03 at 15:24
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
It would appear so. I wonder how the humourless little slug will take this...
Fri 17/10/03 at 15:21
What the 'ell? So Belldandy's back to Bellghost now?
Fri 17/10/03 at 15:20
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Jesus, has he changed his username AGAIN?!
Fri 17/10/03 at 15:19
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
HAHAHAHA
Fri 17/10/03 at 15:11
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Yeah, I'll go with that Goaty.

"Fight not monsters, lest ye become a monster yourself."

Total cr@p; that's an excuse to let the monsters flourish. Anyhoo, I don't deny that I'm being unpleasant and bullying toward Bell and Bell alone. But as I've said from the start, that's cos Bell is an unpleasant little bully who plays Victim the very instant someone gives him a taste of what he rather ineffectually dishes out.

He's not complaining that Goaty and I are bullies; he's complaining that we're bullying HIM. And he has such a high opinion of himself that he doesn't think that should be allowed.

Plus, as Goatboy has said, both he and I will back down and admit we're wrong if that's the case, and we're both civil to basically everyone else on the board (well...okay, I baited IB a few times...and boy was I proven wrong in my assumption that he had no sense of humour...). Nor have either of us run squealing to Snuggly DEMANDING that our honour be upheld.

To put it another way; he's a rancid, bullying little coward. Goaty and I are rancid bullies. Not much of a difference, but it's an important one!

Nice one on defending him though; lord knows, he's incapable of doing it himself.
Fri 17/10/03 at 14:56
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
*shrugs*
I'm just as bad for being deliberately annoying etc, but I'll admit when I'm wrong and, here's the doozy, don't feel the need to go blubbing to Snuggly and tell on people for...well...not much really.

But hey, it's Friday and I've secured a 4-star hotel near St Pauls for some antics with Turkish.
Bell can say what he likes, at the end of the day he has to live with the cloying stink of wimpish protestation at "bad men"
Fri 17/10/03 at 14:45
Regular
I can't help but feel an overwhelming urge to defend Bell.

It just seems.. you guys have become so like him, in the characteristics you criticise.

Then again, I'm not about to take either side if the only point is that you're both the same!

I could be wrong. It could be justifiable. It could just be a matter of opinion. It could be completely meaningless.

But I feel you've gone too far.

That Congresswoman chick: "blah blah blah.... as we act, let us not become the evil that we deplore"

Hey look everyone, winking judge!
Fri 17/10/03 at 14:21
Regular
was the judge deciding the sentence of a sex offender or something??? did he want to make a point (hur hur)???
Fri 17/10/03 at 13:23
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Yeah!

"I got IB banned"
"No you didn't, he agreed on it"
"No he didn't"
"He bloody did! Look, Snuggly said so!"
"No, it was merely a flesh wound"
"What?"
"Come back and fight like a man! I'll have yeh! I'll bite yer legs off!"
Fri 17/10/03 at 13:23
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
"You were wrong about this subject"
"No I wasn't!"
"Yes, look, here's the post"
"No it isn't"
"Yes, read it"
"Never!"

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.