GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Disgusted"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 16/10/03 at 15:49
Regular
"Light of the world"
Racist behaviour.

I live in a multi cultural area. I have lots of friends from ethnic minorities they are all very populara nd well respected people.
If you are racist at school to one of these people everyone will gang up on you and you will be the one who is persecuted.

But I am in shock.

A TINY year seven child on the bus yesterday was attacked. This child is very small for his age but commonly known around the school as 'a dude' because he is quick witted and funny guy (Not to mention he looks like a pimp daddy with all the sixth form girls sighing and going awwww round his shoulders)

A Close friend informed me that yesterday on the school bus a girl in year 11 took off her shoe and started smacking over the head with it. She was swearing and shouting racial abuse - according to the people that saw he was crying whilst she laughed at him still hitting him.

This girl is known as a complete beatch. She cains me for my hair colour to my little brother who got worked up because she was calling me a hoar. She is known to frequantly use ecstacy.

BUT - why and how could anyone do that to an innocent child four years younger than you because of the colour of their skin?
Its shameful and I am disusted by it.

The police have now been involved and she spent today in isolation.
Fri 17/10/03 at 16:22
Regular
"Light of the world"
Thats excellent be proud of yourself!

*pats on back*

*has to reach and go on pointed toes to pat on back*

.. Yes I do not disagree. Though I am not like most people I know 'I hate the coppers they do jack squat bla bla*

They obviously damn well do and i wouldnt go pass calling them when needed. Fools.

But I hate the fact that this poor innocent child was smacked by a girl four years older than him, swore at and took in racial comments and now has the comfort of knowing - hey! She in icolation!

Woopie... they put you in isolation for bunking. This really adds up doesnt it.
"I love yo... lamp."
Couldn't remember and it was irritating me.

Nothing is going to happen.

I was a witness at a high court case earlier this year. A guy was on trial for armed robbery.

He was out of jail on parole. For robbing a womens clothes shop. Several weeks after release he robbed the same shop again.

Lots of witnesses. He did however take the CCTV tape.

Two weeks later, not caught at that point he robs the same shop again. Except I was walking past at that point. So that time he didn't get anything, more witnesses and a CCTV tape. I chased him for several blocks, even when he waved really big knife. In the end he got away.

A few weeks later they catch him. Several positive IDs at the identity parade. Around 30 witnesses called at the trial.

He got... Not Proven. His parole was cancelled however.

What a joke.
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Rodger
Fri 17/10/03 at 16:21
High band? Like a top cop?
Fri 17/10/03 at 16:18
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
I am learning at the moment that a lot of the time the police turn up and say, "there is nothing we can do", it is a load of crap.

There are some lazy coppers out there no doubt.

P.S. I got into the "High band" of the country’s exam results for my exam I had on Monday.

*Combs quaff*
Fri 17/10/03 at 16:15
Regular
"Light of the world"
Notorious Biggles wrote:
> What was mr pink's old name?

garlic bread!?
Fri 17/10/03 at 16:15
Regular
"Light of the world"
English_Bloke wrote:
> Very hard to say what will happen.
>
> What has been committed is a racially aggravated assault. What will
> happen to the girl will depend on very many things, injuries to the
> lad and such. I’m sure witnesses are no problem, seeing as how it
> happened on a bus and all. It is a serious offence, but to be honest,
> I imagine she will get a caution.
>
> I’m sure the police could charge her. But she would be given a
> slapped wrist in court. It is much cheaper if the police slap it for
> them.
>
> Sad but true.

Thats terrible

I also found out today that the police may not even be getting involved after all...

due to what they said was 'lack of evidence'. Seeing thirty people watched it happen alot of peopl eare confused.

If she is punished by school - it will be meaningless
Fri 17/10/03 at 16:13
"I love yo... lamp."
What was mr pink's old name?
Regular
"Light of the world"
Icarus wrote:
> But aren't you older than him?

we are in sixth form together.

There year 12 and im year 13.

:) (most of my friends my age were put back to re sit year 12)
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Very hard to say what will happen.

What has been committed is a racially aggravated assault. What will happen to the girl will depend on very many things, injuries to the lad and such. I’m sure witnesses are no problem, seeing as how it happened on a bus and all. It is a serious offence, but to be honest, I imagine she will get a caution.

I’m sure the police could charge her. But she would be given a slapped wrist in court. It is much cheaper if the police slap it for them.

Sad but true.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.