GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Disgusted"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 16/10/03 at 15:49
Regular
"Light of the world"
Racist behaviour.

I live in a multi cultural area. I have lots of friends from ethnic minorities they are all very populara nd well respected people.
If you are racist at school to one of these people everyone will gang up on you and you will be the one who is persecuted.

But I am in shock.

A TINY year seven child on the bus yesterday was attacked. This child is very small for his age but commonly known around the school as 'a dude' because he is quick witted and funny guy (Not to mention he looks like a pimp daddy with all the sixth form girls sighing and going awwww round his shoulders)

A Close friend informed me that yesterday on the school bus a girl in year 11 took off her shoe and started smacking over the head with it. She was swearing and shouting racial abuse - according to the people that saw he was crying whilst she laughed at him still hitting him.

This girl is known as a complete beatch. She cains me for my hair colour to my little brother who got worked up because she was calling me a hoar. She is known to frequantly use ecstacy.

BUT - why and how could anyone do that to an innocent child four years younger than you because of the colour of their skin?
Its shameful and I am disusted by it.

The police have now been involved and she spent today in isolation.
Thu 16/10/03 at 19:43
Regular
"Light of the world"
exactly

Im sure it isnt the first time she has been involved with them. Same with her friends. terrible for kid.

No poxy justice is there.
Thu 16/10/03 at 19:36
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
Handy man wrote:
> That kid could get her sent to prison or something if he told the
> police

Doubtful, at worst she'd get a juvenile detention center - which unless you've murdered someone tends to be something like a holiday camp with fences.

Same as Lil Ginge say's she's been put in isolation - to the girl involved it's probably just enhanced her 'Rep' plus she's got out of normal lessons. If she was scared of Police involvement she'd not have done anything to begin with.
Thu 16/10/03 at 19:25
Regular
I HATE racists,

That kid could get her sent to prison or something if he told the police
Thu 16/10/03 at 17:02
Regular
"Light of the world"
Ant wrote:
> Miss Ginge, what was her name?
>
> Hopefully I don't know her...

Louise townsend

O and the hoody..smooth today sir
Thu 16/10/03 at 17:00
Regular
"I like cheese"
Miss Ginge, what was her name?

Hopefully I don't know her...
Thu 16/10/03 at 16:58
Regular
"Light of the world"
heh heh

Thu 16/10/03 at 16:55
Ah, good for you. I'm sure guys would rather go down from a punch then a slap. Example:

Friend of Guy: Haha, you were knocked down by your girlfriend!!

Guy: But she punched me....

(instance of slapping)

Friend of Guy: Haha, you were knocked down by your girlfriend!!

Guy: But...
*runs away*
Thu 16/10/03 at 16:52
Regular
"Light of the world"
Icarus wrote:
> Yes
>
> slap the girl

Dont do slaps

Slaps, b1tching, nail fights and pincthing is ridiculous.

Clench your fist smack them in the face is how a fight is. Not that I like fights at all but I hate that girly girl nonsense.

Which is why I get on better with boys.
Thu 16/10/03 at 16:51
Yes

slap the girl
Thu 16/10/03 at 16:48
Regular
"Light of the world"
How very posh

Anyway back to the sickening topic

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.