GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Disgusted"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 16/10/03 at 15:49
Regular
"Light of the world"
Racist behaviour.

I live in a multi cultural area. I have lots of friends from ethnic minorities they are all very populara nd well respected people.
If you are racist at school to one of these people everyone will gang up on you and you will be the one who is persecuted.

But I am in shock.

A TINY year seven child on the bus yesterday was attacked. This child is very small for his age but commonly known around the school as 'a dude' because he is quick witted and funny guy (Not to mention he looks like a pimp daddy with all the sixth form girls sighing and going awwww round his shoulders)

A Close friend informed me that yesterday on the school bus a girl in year 11 took off her shoe and started smacking over the head with it. She was swearing and shouting racial abuse - according to the people that saw he was crying whilst she laughed at him still hitting him.

This girl is known as a complete beatch. She cains me for my hair colour to my little brother who got worked up because she was calling me a hoar. She is known to frequantly use ecstacy.

BUT - why and how could anyone do that to an innocent child four years younger than you because of the colour of their skin?
Its shameful and I am disusted by it.

The police have now been involved and she spent today in isolation.
Thu 16/10/03 at 15:49
Regular
"Light of the world"
Racist behaviour.

I live in a multi cultural area. I have lots of friends from ethnic minorities they are all very populara nd well respected people.
If you are racist at school to one of these people everyone will gang up on you and you will be the one who is persecuted.

But I am in shock.

A TINY year seven child on the bus yesterday was attacked. This child is very small for his age but commonly known around the school as 'a dude' because he is quick witted and funny guy (Not to mention he looks like a pimp daddy with all the sixth form girls sighing and going awwww round his shoulders)

A Close friend informed me that yesterday on the school bus a girl in year 11 took off her shoe and started smacking over the head with it. She was swearing and shouting racial abuse - according to the people that saw he was crying whilst she laughed at him still hitting him.

This girl is known as a complete beatch. She cains me for my hair colour to my little brother who got worked up because she was calling me a hoar. She is known to frequantly use ecstacy.

BUT - why and how could anyone do that to an innocent child four years younger than you because of the colour of their skin?
Its shameful and I am disusted by it.

The police have now been involved and she spent today in isolation.
Thu 16/10/03 at 15:51
IS this girl well respected in her school? If by what you say she really is regarded as a "beatch" in school, then I think it's time for some revengin'.
Thu 16/10/03 at 15:56
Regular
"Light of the world"
Icarus wrote:
> IS this girl well respected in her school? If by what you say she
> really is regarded as a "beatch" in school, then I think
> it's time for some revengin'.

I seriously want to punch this girl. I didnt like her before because *even though she doesnt know me and hasnt spoken to me in my life* tortured my little brother by saying horrible horrible things about me to him. He was sticking up for me on his own and all her beatch friends (boys) Just started on him back.

No according to year eleven sources this girl isnt really liked but is classified as a sl*g and druggie. Which means no one crosses her because she has 'rudie' tw*t friends.

I think now... if they keep her in school life will be a living hell. There is much talk from my lady friends of such 'mishaps' that might make her life a bit hard.
Thu 16/10/03 at 16:02
Jeez, back in college and comprehensive we had some sort of "hidden" hierachy thing - I myself was bullied once or twice (verbally on several occasions) by a few old people, but it's then when you can cry and tell all to the teach (Note: I wasn't crying).

I then found in year 11 that all th eyounger kiddies respected me, though I don't know why.

Hmmm, this isn't releveant to your situation though, so I apologize for blabbering on.

What kind of "mishaps", by the way?
Thu 16/10/03 at 16:04
Regular
"Light of the world"
Generally when she walks past in school the abuse will naturally flow.

As with nudging and beats from some girls.
Thu 16/10/03 at 16:07
Fair enough... if the sixth formers can keep it up, she'll get more and more depressed, take more drugs and eventually dies. Possibly.

Though on the other hand she might get more abusive towards those she bullies, possibly even yourself.
Thu 16/10/03 at 16:09
Regular
"Light of the world"
Icarus wrote:
> Fair enough... if the sixth formers can keep it up, she'll get more
> and more depressed, take more drugs and eventually dies. Possibly.
>
> Though on the other hand she might get more abusive towards those she
> bullies, possibly even yourself.

She never EVER done it to myself

WHY? Because Im not miss no friends and am usually surrounded by 6 foot rugby player blokes. She wouldnt stabd a chance

*phew*

I dont want her to kill herself. I want action taken and for this girl to get help.
She is obviously screwed in the head..
Thu 16/10/03 at 16:11
Regular
"Mi/\\/dfrig Naked"
Lil Ginge wrote:
> Im not miss no friends and am usually surrounded by 6
> foot rugby player blokes.

wow! ur my heroine!
Thu 16/10/03 at 16:11
Yeah but that's not very likely going to happen is it? I suppose the best outcome the school as a whole can get from this is for her to be suspended or even expelled.
Thu 16/10/03 at 16:13
Regular
"Light of the world"
Icarus wrote:
> Yeah but that's not very likely going to happen is it? I suppose the
> best outcome the school as a whole can get from this is for her to be
> suspended or even expelled.

exactly.
But the Police are involved now and if the kids parents want to take action..

Be nice to see what english_blokes reaction 'd be.

Police might involve social services or involve something to get her sorted out/.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.