GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Disgusted"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 16/10/03 at 15:49
Regular
"Light of the world"
Racist behaviour.

I live in a multi cultural area. I have lots of friends from ethnic minorities they are all very populara nd well respected people.
If you are racist at school to one of these people everyone will gang up on you and you will be the one who is persecuted.

But I am in shock.

A TINY year seven child on the bus yesterday was attacked. This child is very small for his age but commonly known around the school as 'a dude' because he is quick witted and funny guy (Not to mention he looks like a pimp daddy with all the sixth form girls sighing and going awwww round his shoulders)

A Close friend informed me that yesterday on the school bus a girl in year 11 took off her shoe and started smacking over the head with it. She was swearing and shouting racial abuse - according to the people that saw he was crying whilst she laughed at him still hitting him.

This girl is known as a complete beatch. She cains me for my hair colour to my little brother who got worked up because she was calling me a hoar. She is known to frequantly use ecstacy.

BUT - why and how could anyone do that to an innocent child four years younger than you because of the colour of their skin?
Its shameful and I am disusted by it.

The police have now been involved and she spent today in isolation.
Fri 17/10/03 at 16:49
Regular
"Light of the world"
No really - cheers after a hard day at school my brain was failing and I knew I had spelt it wrong.

graaah!
Fri 17/10/03 at 16:43
Lil Ginge wrote:

> O and ant - we rock.. all of us. Ha ha ha man from groove town - no
> way - he MULLET MAN *cue music*

Sorry couldn't resist
Fri 17/10/03 at 16:32
Regular
"Light of the world"
English_Bloke wrote:
> I'm going grey already.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Just think

1) your not ginge
2) My cousin by the age of 17 was loosing his hair and had gone completely grey. poor bastardo

O and ant - we rock.. all of us. Ha ha ha man from groove town - no way - he MULLET MAN *que music*
Fri 17/10/03 at 16:30
Yah, wikkad.
Fri 17/10/03 at 16:30
Regular
"I like cheese"
Lil Ginge wrote:
> Vincent Vega, me, mr. pínk and ant all know each other.
>
> I close to vinnie and pinky - but havent plucked up courage to talk
> to ANT yet.. he is mr. smooth with his atire.
>
> Indeed

Hehe, Vincent Vega is the Man From Groove Town, Mr Pink would be Ginge's boyfriend and the man who I shared many enjoyable caption contests with, and Ginge would be the one who recognises a good dress sense when she sees one. :D

And we're all in the same 6th Form.

Ownage or what?
Fri 17/10/03 at 16:29
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
I'm going grey already.
Fri 17/10/03 at 16:28
Regular
"Light of the world"
English_Bloke wrote:
> You’re preaching to the converted.
>
> I can tell I am going to be highly frustrated by some things in the
> next 30 years.

you will indeed.

You job will entail a great deal of frustration and stress no doubt.

But I see it as your actually contributing and helping society. So the reward and self achievement will rock to.

I wonder wether lil dude came in to school after what happened today.
Fri 17/10/03 at 16:25
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
You’re preaching to the converted.

I can tell I am going to be highly frustrated by some things in the next 30 years.
Fri 17/10/03 at 16:25
Wow, you chased a guy weilding a knife...

*looks at oneself* Sigh.
Fri 17/10/03 at 16:23
"I love yo... lamp."
English_Bloke wrote:
> I am learning at the moment that a lot of the time the police turn up
> and say, "there is nothing we can do", it is a load of
> crap.
>
> There are some lazy coppers out there no doubt.
>
> P.S. I got into the "High band" of the country’s exam
> results for my exam I had on Monday.
>
> *Combs quaff*

Congratulations.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.