GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Game On"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 16/10/03 at 13:13
"Darkness, always"
So, given that I fully expect the feeble-minded inhabitants of this forum to be completely incapable of writing a decent game walkthrough, it looks like the opportunity may once again arise for some of your fatuous and oafish ejaculations to win a prize. Imagine that children, winning a game for writing a post on a chat forum.

Your minders here at SR are far too kind.

So who's going to suddenly turn from a mindless spakker incapable of completing a single sentence without resorting to txt talk or other forms of general immaturity, to a scholared and capable writer, seriously debating intelligent issues, or presenting some clever story or snippet of side-splitting comedy?

Personally, I don't hold out much hope. but your chance is here.
Thu 16/10/03 at 18:14
Is it a one seater? That could be why.
Thu 16/10/03 at 18:13
Regular
"That's right!"
That's why I sit on the fence. And that's also why my pants are usually ripped...

Usually it's me vs Goatboy, me vs those bible bashing freaks or me vs everyone. Nobody ever jumps on MY bandwagon! Why not? Does it smell?

Oh, wait. It does.
Thu 16/10/03 at 18:12
Regular
Funny for about five minutes - every couple of months there is a huge war of words on here, and you can always guarantee that either Goatboy, Belldandy, or both will be involved, and anyone who comments on the given subject is jumped on for supporting either party.

It really is quite sad
Thu 16/10/03 at 18:09
Regular
"That's right!"
IB *is* incredibly annoying, but then so is Stryke, so is Goatboy. Once you get to know them, though, you see what they're doing isn't annoying. It's funny.
Thu 16/10/03 at 18:07
Regular
MoJoJoJo wrote:
> I'm sorry, ßora† SagdiyeV, but Lord H was and is one of the most
> irritating people I ever has the misfortune of "meeting".
> He really was the most annoying forum member ever. And, yes, that
> includes all the spammers like Shaneo and Herc-toe nails-ules!

fair enough, you're allowed to have an opinion, if you don't like the guy that won't matter to me, but this has little to do with the fact that IB, in my few dealings with him, has been a patronising little gimp, and the stunt he pulled today was childish and pathetic. I'm not taking sides here either - I'm fairly indifferent to belldandy.

If someone doesn't like the forums, or the users, they should go away, not try and make life hell for the people who do enjoy using them.
Thu 16/10/03 at 18:01
Regular
"That's right!"
I'm sorry, ßora† SagdiyeV, but Lord H was and is one of the most irritating people I ever has the misfortune of "meeting". He really was the most annoying forum member ever. And, yes, that includes all the spammers like Shaneo and Herc-toe nails-ules!
Thu 16/10/03 at 17:59
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Insane Bartender wrote:
> So who's going to suddenly turn from a mindless spakker incapable of
> completing a single sentence without resorting to txt talk or other
> forms of general immaturity, to a scholared and capable writer,
> seriously debating intelligent issues, or presenting some clever
> story or snippet of side-splitting comedy?

Cubist. Not so long ago he was saying "do u not raed the news blank iraq made planes go into skyscrapes so we shoud level theier citties", now he writes a Cabin Fever review in which he talks about "mass hysteria" being used "delightfully".
Thu 16/10/03 at 17:58
Regular
MoJoJoJo wrote:
> Meh, IB isn't as bad as Lord H. Lord, even the evil Stryke hated him.

Although I am good friends with Lord H outside this forum, the point is - he isn't here anymore is he? And as for stryke, he has bi*ched at me on several occasions just for taking the mick out of buffy the vampire slayer - which doesn't inspire much enthusiasm for giving a crap what he thinks .....
Thu 16/10/03 at 17:55
Regular
"That's right!"
Meh, IB isn't as bad as Lord H. Lord, even the evil Stryke hated him.
Thu 16/10/03 at 17:53
Regular
IB your patronising and condescending demeanor is un-called for and reading your cretinous babblings above make me glad to see the words USER BANNED under your username.

If you don't like the users on here, sod off and find another forum to talk tough in, don't waste a single minute more talking to us lesser beings ......

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.