GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Game On"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 16/10/03 at 13:13
"Darkness, always"
So, given that I fully expect the feeble-minded inhabitants of this forum to be completely incapable of writing a decent game walkthrough, it looks like the opportunity may once again arise for some of your fatuous and oafish ejaculations to win a prize. Imagine that children, winning a game for writing a post on a chat forum.

Your minders here at SR are far too kind.

So who's going to suddenly turn from a mindless spakker incapable of completing a single sentence without resorting to txt talk or other forms of general immaturity, to a scholared and capable writer, seriously debating intelligent issues, or presenting some clever story or snippet of side-splitting comedy?

Personally, I don't hold out much hope. but your chance is here.
Thu 16/10/03 at 18:43
OH, that's just the start of it.
Thu 16/10/03 at 18:41
"For the horde!!!!"
I just noticed IB was banned, was it because of this thread?
Thu 16/10/03 at 18:30
I was actually going to say what happened to Ant as well, but that would have been stupid as you're right there. Anyway, it would be nice if the original 5 Noteys got together again.
Thu 16/10/03 at 18:29
Regular
"I like cheese"
ßora† SagdiyeV wrote:
> Bring them back? I've seen them posting fairly recently

I ain't seen Grix for ages, FM posts occasionally as does Sniper.

But as soon as Sniper posts he's shot down by the supposedly 'mature' members of the forum, so he goes again.
Thu 16/10/03 at 18:27
Ant wrote:

>
> Grrrr. Bring back Grix, FantasyMeister and Sniper. :(

Yeah, what happened to Grix?
Thu 16/10/03 at 18:26
Regular
Bring them back? I've seen them posting fairly recently
Thu 16/10/03 at 18:24
Regular
"I like cheese"
Agreed with Borat. I find it strange that supposedly 'mature' people manage to find the time to constantly argue with each-other like little children (or pose as somebody else for that matter), and then have the cheek to go and call the members of this forum "feeble-minded inhabitants," which is no doubt directed at the teenage generation.

I've come to the conclusion that with the exception of two forums, this place sucks now. I'm so happy that Grandprix won the last Notable Election - yeah the WWE and Sport forum basically teamed up to achieve this, but since those are the only forums I can enjoy now without constant childish bickering, I think the result was the right one.

Grrrr. Bring back Grix, FantasyMeister and Sniper. :(
Thu 16/10/03 at 18:23
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
MoJoJoJo wrote:
>Why not? Does it smell?
>
> Oh, wait. It does.

You called it "man odours".
Hmmmmm...
Thu 16/10/03 at 18:19
Regular
think what you will of me, but I don't find it in the slightest bit enjoyable to come on here when all this shi* is going on - I use these forums for relaxing and witty conversation, not reading childish hissy fits from 'mature' people who have spat their dummies out, and have nothing better to do than to go on about :

"In paragraph 13, sub-section C of the SR users charter, it clearly states that parties in direct contradiction of the policy devised to control and maintain order, it is stipulated with crystal clarity, that putting two exclamation marks, instead of the usual one, after a sentence is completely illegal, and shall result in disciplinary procedures being put into motion"

bah
Thu 16/10/03 at 18:18
Regular
"That's right!"
Yeah, I don't let anyone touch my wagon. Except Wal.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.