GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Nightmares"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 15/10/03 at 14:39
Regular
"Catch me if you can"
Do you ever wonder why nightmares are there, how they got there, or why is it there. Tell me your view of nightmares and what is your favorite one. If not just tell me what you had for breakfast today.
Wed 15/10/03 at 21:13
Regular
"Remember me?"
Lil Ginge wrote:
> Sometimes they feel so real you dont know whether it happened or not.
> Those are weird.

This one time I dreamt that I was having a conversation with my mum. Next day I was talking to her about this conversation 'cos I thought it had actually happened and she was like, "what the hell are you talking about?"

:P
Wed 15/10/03 at 20:46
Regular
"Light of the world"
I remember this one dream after watching star ship troopers....

I dreamt this alien wasp thing was trying to sting me but his stinger kept slicing me up. I woke up and was still dodging around it under covers (what i was doing in dream)

Sometimes they feel so real you dont know whether it happened or not. Those are weird.
Wed 15/10/03 at 20:42
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
Ah I see, so they are like scars? I have sooo many scars on my hands and arms. I don't know where I got half of them though although people think I'm like suicidal. Especially if they see the reasonably big one just above my wrist on my right arm. They are fading, especially that one as I've had it for about 4-5 years now but they are still there. Thankfully very few people notice.
Wed 15/10/03 at 20:41
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Man, I've had some bad dreams about the Nazgul. Damn my favourite book!

One of them was on a train, going up a mountain side (but with some Middle earthy people) and suddenly it turned left and came out on a massive plain, all grey and enourmous. The track went straight under the Nazgul, who stood right up into space, and kept on killing this one person - he was always being 'killed' as it were each time we went past the next one.

The second was simply unbelievebly terrifying. It started in a village, and I was looking behind a stone wall, just glimpsing the Riders. Suddenly for no reason I ran, and I got quite far before they screamed and chased, but this time on their flying steeds. For some reason I could go over air -not neccessairly fly, the dream was concentrated on the Nazgul, so I couldn't really see what I was doing - and it was as if the 'camera' of the dream pulled right in behind me, and the Nazgul were only just behind me, and so it continued. Stopping, running, and all at very very high speeds.

And I have many a dream where I hit something (falling etc) and wake up just as I make contact.
Wed 15/10/03 at 20:31
Regular
"Remember me?"
And these scratches, I've had for years. They haven't healed like they should.
Wed 15/10/03 at 20:28
Regular
"Remember me?"
I hate the dream where you're falling... then you wake up, and you're falling out of bed and you can't stop yourself.

I hurt myself a lot that way.
Wed 15/10/03 at 20:28
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
Dark Mark you probably self inflict those scratches. The reason most dreams are so vivid is because you are doing something in the physical world to make it more real. That's why people who sleep walk just wake up and haven't a clue how they got there but they remember exactly what they were doing in their dreams and stuff. Of course every now and again people just have wierd, vivid dreams I guess.
Wed 15/10/03 at 20:26
Regular
gamezfreak wrote:
> Can anyone explain this to me?
>
> Sometimes I dream about something perfectly normal - then suddenly
> theres a MASSIVE exlplosion which wakes me up almost instantly with
> my ears ringing.

Sure you don't sleep in a military training ground?
Wed 15/10/03 at 20:25
Regular
I once had a nightmare that there was a bunch of naked ladies who wouldn't leave me alone.

It was so bad, I made a little mess just before waking up.

Damn those young-teen years :D
Wed 15/10/03 at 20:24
Regular
Can anyone explain this to me?

Sometimes I dream about something perfectly normal - then suddenly theres a MASSIVE exlplosion which wakes me up almost instantly with my ears ringing.

Its happened quite a few times :(

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.