GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Getting up in the mornings"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 15/10/03 at 07:22
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
I'm 36 years old. I still hate getting up in the mornings as much as I did when I was 16 years old.

Is there a cure? Or is this normal?
Thu 16/10/03 at 10:12
Regular
"relocated"
I feel very grumpy this morning and wish that I hadn't got up. I shouldn't have read all the tips in this thread.
Thu 16/10/03 at 09:59
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Please, please ignore my advice. I've just got up, my lecture started at 9 and it takes me 2 hours to get there!
Thu 16/10/03 at 07:00
Regular
Have you got anymore chocolate left?
Thu 16/10/03 at 06:43
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
Timmargh wrote:
> "Coffee makes it possible to get up in the morning, chocolate
> makes it worthwhile."

That worked :)

I put a piece of chocolate just out of reach last night, this morning the alarm went off and I HAD to get out of bed to get to the chocolate. After that I had to brush my teeth, which woke me up, which forced me to make a cup of coffee to stay in an awakened state.

Now I'm all bright and breezy and waiting to go out for the bus so I just popped online to say thanks!

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

*Falls asleep on the keyboarinalhtrlr aesrl jlakhdf ljh hjd*
Thu 16/10/03 at 03:49
Regular
"relocated"
Grix Thraves wrote:
> Step three: Get drunk and sleep with your mother in law.

I knew there was something I forgot to do this evening. (Other than turn the computer off before I went out.)
Thu 16/10/03 at 02:33
Regular
"cachoo"
Notorious Biggles wrote:
> I myself am a night owl.
>
> And you don't grow out of it.

I really hope that's not true!
I have trouble waking up too like any other normal being. Four alarms don't work either, the only thing that does is excitement, optimism or.. um.. suppose that's it really!
Thu 16/10/03 at 02:14
Regular
Step one: Go to bed early.

*checks time*

Hmm.

Ok, never mind that.

Step two: Drink litres and litres so you wake up early and you're dying for the toilet.

Learnt that from the Simpsons. Only problem is, erm, you just go straight back to bed and feel even more comfortable than you did when you woke up.

So I guess the idea would be to make lying in your bed continuously uncomfortable until you woke up.

Step three: Get drunk and sleep with your mother in law.

That'll get you out of bed, surely?

Might be a bit difficult every night though.
Thu 16/10/03 at 00:00
"I love yo... lamp."
I hate mornings.

I do know some guys who are morning people, and I've never seen them take anything, but they are anomalous.

I myself am a night owl.

And you don't grow out of it.
Wed 15/10/03 at 22:07
Regular
Investing in a radio/cd alarm clock could be a good idea.

I mean, i'd like to slap the plonkers who design the noises that come out of these standard alarms. Its much nicer waking up to somthing that sounds nice.
Wed 15/10/03 at 21:10
Regular
"It's been a while.."
Cyclone wrote:
> Bed seriously is the greatest place on Earth.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.