GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"If we evolved from apes how come we can't evolve from humans?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 14/10/03 at 15:42
I mean why can't we be more powerful or immortal like the elves in Lord of the Rings? You might think this is stupid because you have people in the world think for you. Think for yourselve once in a while.
Wed 15/10/03 at 15:13
Regular
"The Monkey God"
Evolution doesn't happen overnight. Give us a few million more years and we could change dramatically. However evolution happens for reasons. What would happen if we were all immortal? no death. Too many people. No space. Evolution tends to find a natural balence. Humans are really a mistake. Humans are the only creatures who destroy needlessly. ah well. Also sometimes evolution slows down to a negligable rate. A few animals alive today are almost identical to their ancestors millions of years ago.
Wed 15/10/03 at 14:53
Regular
"Catch me if you can"
well said.
Wed 15/10/03 at 14:51
"Darkness, always"
Religion should be taught only as a subject, not a faith.
Wed 15/10/03 at 14:50
Regular
"Catch me if you can"
what about teaching other religions in a public school. Should you believe that or not?
Wed 15/10/03 at 14:40
"Darkness, always"
Anyone who actually knows anything about evolution knows that there is a plethora of evidence to support it.

Yes, it's a theory. So is the Big Bang, so is most Physics, so is the supposition that nothing can exceed the speed of light, so, in my opinion, is God.

Just because something is theoretical, that does not mean that it might not be true, certainly, it doesn't mean that it should be dismissed out of hand because you don't want to believe it.
Wed 15/10/03 at 14:35
Regular
"Catch me if you can"
I believe there is no such thing as evolution is just a theory. Charles Darwin was probably day dreaming his way towards the pulitzer and got carried away. There really isn't any true facts that can prove his pathetic theory.
Wed 15/10/03 at 13:38
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Indeed, look at that family of moochers on wife swap a couple of weeks ago, 8 kids. You would be luckily to have a fully functioning brain between the lot of them.
Wed 15/10/03 at 13:35
"Darkness, always"
Dr Gonzo wrote:
> Do you understand evolution? It's survival of the fittest, not
> survival of the lowest common denominator.

Consider the genetic argument. Intelligent and "successful" people tend to have no more than 2 children, by contrast, people who should consider themselves complete social and educational failures sprout offspring at a geometric rate, ever diluting the genepool with their wasteful, illiterate stupidity. Trust me, the future is quite literally stupid.
Wed 15/10/03 at 13:24
Regular
"50 BLM,30 SMN,25 RD"
This guy Sephiroth's Son is a comic genius! "Your bite is worse than your vocabulary"??? That's classic.
Wed 15/10/03 at 13:22
Regular
The sagacious one wrote:
> I am surely the greatest example of the next stage in human evolution.
> 11 fingers, 12 toes, 3 testicles and a brain with more folds than a
> fat lass lying on Blackpool beach.

I think we shall loose all of our hair..and then slowly our eyesight...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.