GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Poultry"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 12/10/03 at 20:43
Regular
Me and my family are mild rare breed enthusiasts. I now have over 20 chickens with one being an ancient 8 years old.
We have chicks we have reared ourselves.I helped to make a structure to protect them from vermin.
I have such breeds as:

Buff Orpington
Aracuana
Leghorn
Australorp
Yokahama
Pekin
Warren *
Light Sussex *

* = Not rare breeds as such

Anyone who keeps chickens will know of/keep these breeds.

Post your comments/ideas/critisms here

Although Comments would be more appreciated

Thanx
Sat 18/10/03 at 21:00
Regular
Yes you can only they are about 400 pounds, mine cost 100 from a special Marwell Zoo breeding programme about 3 years ago
Tue 14/10/03 at 21:43
Regular
"um..."
Lil Ginge wrote:
> Handy man wrote:
> What is depressing is that my tortoise will out live me
>
>
> Now they are seriously cool
>
> I really would like one. So slow peaceful creatures. And they
> hibernate all winter. How sweet!

I wouldnt mind a tortoise but I dont think you can buy them anymore
Tue 14/10/03 at 21:40
Regular
"Light of the world"
Handy man wrote:
> What is depressing is that my tortoise will out live me

Now they are seriously cool

I really would like one. So slow peaceful creatures. And they hibernate all winter. How sweet!
Tue 14/10/03 at 20:34
Regular
Know what you mean
Tue 14/10/03 at 20:33
Regular
"Catch me if you can"
ha ha ha ha ha. yeah too bad. looks like tortoises will live forever.
Tue 14/10/03 at 20:32
Regular
What is depressing is that my tortoise will out live me
Tue 14/10/03 at 20:30
Regular
"Catch me if you can"
2 years wow thats sad. u know how it is for a kid to have a great dane for his birthday when he is only 5. 2 years later the dog dies and he gets depressed. my pet parakeet is living than that.
Tue 14/10/03 at 20:27
Regular
"cachoo"
What about Great Danes? I would *love* a Great Dane one day. Shame though, because apparently they only live for 2 years minimum. (?)
Tue 14/10/03 at 20:26
Regular
"Catch me if you can"
i just like the fact how big they are and they look way different from greyhounds.
Tue 14/10/03 at 20:24
Regular
I dont actually know that muchabout them, although someone I know has one...I think

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.