GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"User Names?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 26/10/06 at 13:41
Regular
"I may return"
So, how did everyone choose their user names?

Mine, was because I'm a bit geeky, I'm a girl, and I registered in the year 2006 (06).

Now I've told you, you tell me :D
Mon 30/10/06 at 21:01
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Flower wrote:
> Hello Timmargh :P

Hi Flower. Erm, do I know you?
Mon 30/10/06 at 21:00
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Seraphim wrote:
> Nice to see you about Timmargh :) x

Hiya babes! How're you and those little ones? Sorry I haven't been around much lately - had a lot to get to grips with and it's taken me a while.
Sun 29/10/06 at 11:51
Regular
That's good to hear timmargh.
Sun 29/10/06 at 11:17
Regular
"I may return"
Hello Timmargh :P
Sun 29/10/06 at 08:22
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
Nice to see you about Timmargh :) x
Sat 28/10/06 at 23:56
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Alfonse wrote:
> Has yourfoot gotten better?
> I remember you posting this weird picture with the skin all fallen off and junk.

It has, thanks. The doctor was worried I was going to lose it so I ended in hospital for three weeks just after Christmas (he wanted me to go in the day before Christmas Eve ...) but that got it sorted. I was officially discharged from the district nurses' care in April although I do have to wear a pair of surgical stockings when I'm out of bed ... sexy.
Sat 28/10/06 at 11:12
Regular
"I may return"
I'm gonna change it in a minute then.
Forgot that everyone knows all about me. 8(
Sat 28/10/06 at 11:10
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
everyone will notice and know its you, you have told everyone your name is Laura and they will recognise you from your tagline :s
Sat 28/10/06 at 11:09
Regular
"I may return"
Sssshhh! I'm seeing who notices, I'll change it back tomorrowish.
Sat 28/10/06 at 11:07
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
well i see you changed yours to L@ur@...

What made you change it. I think the other one suited you :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.