GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I'm going paintballing"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 11/10/03 at 01:10
Regular
"Oi you- sort it out"
Oh yes. Paintballing is one of the things i've always wanted to try, and next saturday, I'll going all rambo and popping a few caps in yo A$$, punk. Well, not yours, but...y'know.

So, anyone got any cool, funny stories or tips to do with paintballing? Anyone else ever done it?

A friend of mine organised it, around 30 of us are going from school to escaramouch or something.

I knew all the Ghost Recon I played would come in handy some day. I'm excited.
Sat 11/10/03 at 02:08
Regular
By cup I of course meant one of them metal plate things.
Sat 11/10/03 at 02:08
Regular
Wear a cup over your manhood...
Sat 11/10/03 at 02:05
My dad used to do it every week, it was like a tournament thing, he used to come home with bruises every week.
He has this cool army uniform, boss mask and a big paintball gun with C02 canisters and a load of bullets.
It's hard to resist having a go.

Have fun :)
Sat 11/10/03 at 01:18
Regular
Lawri wrote:
> Was that Byker Grove?

oh yes
Sat 11/10/03 at 01:16
Regular
"Mi/\\/dfrig Naked"
ßora† SagdiyeV wrote:
> a friend of mine removed his goggles and coincidentally got shot by
> two people in the eyes seconds after. he was blind after that .....
> oh no, wait, that was television.

Was that Byker Grove?
Sat 11/10/03 at 01:14
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
ßora† SagdiyeV wrote:
> no, seriously, my mate got shot in the face mask, and got a gob full
> of paint.

Heh, happened to me too. One of my less gifted friends came and asked me if I had been hit at the end of the first game. I had one splat on my mask and two on my chest.
Sat 11/10/03 at 01:11
Regular
a friend of mine removed his goggles and coincidentally got shot by two people in the eyes seconds after. he was blind after that ..... oh no, wait, that was television.

no, seriously, my mate got shot in the face mask, and got a gob full of paint. haven't tried it myself, but would really like to.
Sat 11/10/03 at 01:11
Regular
Sat 11/10/03 at 01:10
Regular
"Oi you- sort it out"
Oh yes. Paintballing is one of the things i've always wanted to try, and next saturday, I'll going all rambo and popping a few caps in yo A$$, punk. Well, not yours, but...y'know.

So, anyone got any cool, funny stories or tips to do with paintballing? Anyone else ever done it?

A friend of mine organised it, around 30 of us are going from school to escaramouch or something.

I knew all the Ghost Recon I played would come in handy some day. I'm excited.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.