GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I'm going paintballing"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 11/10/03 at 01:10
Regular
"Oi you- sort it out"
Oh yes. Paintballing is one of the things i've always wanted to try, and next saturday, I'll going all rambo and popping a few caps in yo A$$, punk. Well, not yours, but...y'know.

So, anyone got any cool, funny stories or tips to do with paintballing? Anyone else ever done it?

A friend of mine organised it, around 30 of us are going from school to escaramouch or something.

I knew all the Ghost Recon I played would come in handy some day. I'm excited.
Sat 11/10/03 at 22:21
Regular
I have been twice, first time i got shot in the head twice which had a lump afterwards.

If you have Sky TV then there is a channel called "ftn" which is around page 260 (i think) and it has a paintballing show on at 6pm every week day, this is called Mission : paintball and could give you some tips.
Sat 11/10/03 at 21:17
Regular
"Sal Paradise"
phi11ip wrote:
> If anyone lives in South England, goto the one that er-no recommended,
> Campaign.

I've been their!

My mates dad is a professional and has been to the world cup thingy thats always in America. He goes to the USA like twice a year to play in cups and that.They have a paintball sponsorship so they get free balls, which is useful if you go with them!

When I went once, I had a duel with the marshall guy. I won. Ha.

And Another time, we were playing capture the flag and there was a double decker bus we had to attack, so this guy on my team just climbs up the side of the bus, nicks the flag, then climbs out again. He got banned though...

Paintball rocks!
Sat 11/10/03 at 20:00
Regular
"That's right!"
MoJoJoJo wrote:
> I made an epic thread about my paintballing *thread*

-------

Hmm... my sense of English seemed to wander off. I don't make threads about other threads, honest. I meant "experience"
Sat 11/10/03 at 19:59
Regular
"That's right!"
I made an epic thread about my paintballing thread, simply entitled "Paintballing"

Basically, you won't be as good as you think you'll be. While I certainly wasn't BAD at it, I was quite decent and a very good shot, I wasn't exactly Arnie's character Matrix from Commando. The equipment is heavy, the mask isn't very good for breathing in and fogs up, it hurts like HELL if you get hit in certain places (head, face, neck, chin, tip of your elbow, thigh) even when they DO pop. Which isn't very often.

Fun, but exhausting. And it was a boiling hot day when I did it. With t-shirt, jeans, huge coveralls, big belt for ammo, gun and mask, just walking was tiring.
Sat 11/10/03 at 19:16
Regular
"allardini's tagline"
I'm going paintballing soon for the first time too. Soon.
Sat 11/10/03 at 17:30
"period drama"
Don't get shot in the rear. It doth hurt like knackers.
Although you get a pwetty bruise to show your macho manliness.
Sat 11/10/03 at 15:55
"slightlyshortertagl"
Campaign Rocks.
Sat 11/10/03 at 15:35
Regular
"Whatever!"
Went quite a while back with a few mates. Got shot in the ear and couldnt hear anything for the next week! Great fun though
Sat 11/10/03 at 12:52
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
If anyone lives in South England, goto the one that er-no recommended, Campaign.

It's absolutely hooooge and great fun, apart from the fact that my car got broken into!

I got shot in the face mask quite a few times when I went, when I washed my hair that evening the water was bright yellow from the paint!

Most painful hit I've had though was when I got shot in the throat, it was a long shot so it wasn't too hard but it still hurt! My mate got shot in the stomach from point plank though and he had a biiiig bruise!
Sat 11/10/03 at 02:12
DW  wrote:
> Wear a cup over your manhood...

And wear a saucer to cover you third nipple :P

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.