GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Halo. On PC. Heaven on earth?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 10/10/03 at 00:26
Regular
"The Monkey God"
hell yeh.

Some day ill bother to write a review but for now, suffice to say. This rules. Runs very smoothly on my PC and looks easily as good as the xbox version. Single player is great though lack of Coop sucks. Multiplayer is also pretty good except that when you exit/get booted from a game it takes you back to main halo menu not the server menu. But the rocket warthog is great and the introduction of the Banshee is brilliant. Fuel rod gun and flamethrower are pretty good though not used em much. Did have 4 tanks in a game on one of the small levels. That was pretty cool.

Anyway

BUY IT! from ukgames.com

That is all.
There have been no replies to this thread yet.
Sat 11/10/03 at 21:57
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
ßora† SagdiyeV wrote:
> I will be getting halo for the PC just as soon as I've got my new PC.
>
> *ignites cutting torch and makes a start on PC Worlds door shutters*

Hey, just do like someone did to the store I once worked in. Everyone turned up for work in the morning to find the front of the entire store looked like a warzone. A gang used 2 4X4's with rollbars to ram in the shutters with such force that the shutters were ripped from their fittings, they then fitted towing hooks to the shutters before pulling them, and most of the store front, into the street before procedding to make off with about £30000 worth of DVDs and stuff.

Despite CCTV getting it all they were never caught !

And judging from numerous posts on this forum, the patches, and other comments elsewhere on the internet, Halo on the PC is turning into Hell on earth for some people...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.