GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Halo. On PC. Heaven on earth?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 10/10/03 at 00:26
Regular
"The Monkey God"
hell yeh.

Some day ill bother to write a review but for now, suffice to say. This rules. Runs very smoothly on my PC and looks easily as good as the xbox version. Single player is great though lack of Coop sucks. Multiplayer is also pretty good except that when you exit/get booted from a game it takes you back to main halo menu not the server menu. But the rocket warthog is great and the introduction of the Banshee is brilliant. Fuel rod gun and flamethrower are pretty good though not used em much. Did have 4 tanks in a game on one of the small levels. That was pretty cool.

Anyway

BUY IT! from ukgames.com

That is all.
Fri 10/10/03 at 00:26
Regular
"The Monkey God"
hell yeh.

Some day ill bother to write a review but for now, suffice to say. This rules. Runs very smoothly on my PC and looks easily as good as the xbox version. Single player is great though lack of Coop sucks. Multiplayer is also pretty good except that when you exit/get booted from a game it takes you back to main halo menu not the server menu. But the rocket warthog is great and the introduction of the Banshee is brilliant. Fuel rod gun and flamethrower are pretty good though not used em much. Did have 4 tanks in a game on one of the small levels. That was pretty cool.

Anyway

BUY IT! from ukgames.com

That is all.
Fri 10/10/03 at 00:48
Regular
Why g*******?
Fri 10/10/03 at 09:12
"For the horde!!!!"
Jags wrote:
> BUY IT! from g********
>
> That is all.

*sees Mr Snuggly hold a shotgun to Jags head*
*closes eyes*
Fri 10/10/03 at 11:06
Regular
"That's right!"
Jags wrote:
> BUY IT! from ukgames.com
>
> That is all.

---------

Surely that's illegal? Freedom of speech! Freedom of speech!
Fri 10/10/03 at 11:06
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Heh, sneaky!

Is this out today? Will it run on a P3 666?
Fri 10/10/03 at 13:39
Regular
"Teal'c"
Feindish.
ukgames.com indeed.
Fri 10/10/03 at 13:41
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
It's out today yes.
No idea if it'll run on P666.

I had it on Xbox so won't bother, although it is excellent
Fri 10/10/03 at 14:08
It's OK. Very pretty, but extremely repetitive in single player.
Fri 10/10/03 at 14:09
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Playing over the internet will be good because then Snuggly can't cheat by looking at where I am on the screen.
Fri 10/10/03 at 14:10
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
*shrugs*
Different strokes and all that.

One of the better FPS in my opinion.
Medal of Honour: Allied Assault (from Normandy until up to the snow levels)
No-One Lives Forever 2
Solider of Fortune 2
Alien Vs Predator

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.