GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GCSE IT..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 09/10/03 at 19:40
Regular
"It's been a while.."
Is anyone doing this/done this? If so did you do spec A or B? Is it just my imagination or is SpecB so much easier? SpecA you have to do around 500 pages and we only have to do around 150.

Well i have just finished my Excel project and am predicted an A* coursework in that so I'm happy. I have just finished my Access Database but have all the coursework to come with it...

So anyone else doing it/done it and want to gimme any tips or just say they are doing it?
Thu 09/10/03 at 20:01
Regular
"It's been a while.."
Yeah and a lot of wasted time. I'd betetr get at least an A for all this bloody work.
Thu 09/10/03 at 20:02
It doesn't matter, you can leave it right up until February to start (if the deadline's due in April) and still get it done in time.
Thu 09/10/03 at 20:09
Regular
"It's been a while.."
I am not sure when my deadline is. We have to hand i in for him to see how we canimprove it after half term i think.
Thu 09/10/03 at 20:14
Oh mid term deadlines, always annoying. Just write up the bare minimum, and improve on that afterwards. My teach was noticeable impressed when I improved from a no-hoper (I didn't hand in a thing to him at the Xmas mini deadline) to full mark student.
Thu 09/10/03 at 20:15
Regular
"It's been a while.."
Lol i bet. I just gave him my full excel projct a few weeks ago, got it back today and was pleased with my work. :cD so his standards for me are now very high, i dunno if that's good or bad.
Thu 09/10/03 at 20:18
Yeah good. At least you have the confidence that you're probably one of the best in your class. Just make sure you hand it in on time before the final deadline... there were one or two who were as lazy as I was, but I thought would pull together to get everything done in time... in the end, all I saw were ten page projects which were crap, absolute crap.
Thu 09/10/03 at 20:19
Regular
"It's been a while.."
My project just now was 43 pages. The average was around 30 so I don't need to add anything on the page front. Yeah some people just handed him a scruffy 5 page project, which he handed back straight away along with a detention card...
Thu 09/10/03 at 20:23
Your projects were only 30 pages on average? Oh but wait, you haven't printed off your evaluation, implementation and design parts yet, have you?
Thu 09/10/03 at 20:25
Regular
"It's been a while.."
No we have that's all of it. We aee doing specB which is a much easier version to what you did (i am presuming you did specA). Yeah we have about 150 pages total coursework and an exam. :cD
Thu 09/10/03 at 20:29
Erm, we had no choice. At the end of the day, I had a massive 140 page long project on the company system thing, and 35 page one on the sensor record stuff.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.