GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Lil advice on fighting"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 08/10/03 at 21:10
My mate has got into a spot of bother with a few older people so we need to help him (people at my school).
Now there is about 5 of these 20 year olds and about 7 of us 15 year olds, and im not the best fighter in the world.

It is happening at 7PM on saturday, i need to good advice on how to take down people twice my size in the dark :S
Page:
Wed 08/10/03 at 22:07
Regular
Why do 20 year olds want to fight your 15 year old skinny mate?
Does he owe them Drug money?
Wed 08/10/03 at 22:08
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
EL ® ö B ì Ñ wrote:

Im the sort of person who helps a mate if they need it, no matter what.
-------------

Some mate he is; getting you involved in pointless confrontation.

That's like your mate saying "I've signed us up to jump off a cliff to our deaths", and you say "Oh well, if it's helping a mate, then I'll do it".
Wed 08/10/03 at 22:09
Virtuoso wrote:

> Some mate he is; getting you involved in pointless confrontation.

No i said if he wants/needs help then i will.
Wed 08/10/03 at 22:09
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
EL ® ö B ì Ñ wrote:

So they have knives and are drugged up, what now?
---------------

Tell your family how much you loved them.
Wed 08/10/03 at 22:11
Virtuoso wrote:
> EL ® ö B ì Ñ wrote:
>
> So they have knives and are drugged up, what now?
> ---------------
>
> Tell your family how much you loved them.

Oh crist i need to end this.
Wed 08/10/03 at 22:12
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
EL ® ö B ì Ñ wrote:

No i said if he wants/needs help then i will.
-------------

It's his fight, not yours.
Wed 08/10/03 at 22:15
*looks at short life*

Maybe i should fake being ill.

Fighting, ok.

Drugs and wepons, no way.
Wed 08/10/03 at 22:17
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
Why don't you give them some Hash as a sort of peace offering? It's not illegal to buy the seeds but it is to grow the plants. Just buy a bag of seeds from a dodgy shop, plant it in a pot with one of those wee plastic signs saying like "Daffodils" or something to avoid suspicion and give it to them. It'll get them high for a good few months to come and you'll be home and dry.
Wed 08/10/03 at 22:22
Regular
if you're going to turn up to fight some cretins with knives who are 'off their heads on drugs' then you deserve what you get.

avoiding the whole fight idea altogether would be the intelligent decision. the only time you should fight someone is if you attacked in the street, or if you feel your family and friends are in immediate danger.

If your friend knows some people are after cracking his skull, why is he even taking them on? To rise to the bait and go out to face these morons is a stupid idea, and your friend is simply acting bravado for no good reason.

If I were you I'd tell your friend to avoid the situation altogether. If you all end up in the hospital I will have no sympathy.

no offence

and Mojojojo, taking weapons out is the worst idea I've ever heard, one of two things will happen - you'll either seriously injure one of these people (or worse), which sounds good but ends in VERY serious consequences, or they will take them off you, ending in .... well I think you can guess. Are either of these things worth helping out your friend?
Wed 08/10/03 at 22:39
Regular
"I'm Great."
I think avoid it and then one of two things could happen;

a) They'll give up and/or foget about you all.

b) Your friend will be in more trouble than he already is and it'll end in ears and such.

Get your friend to tell someone what is going on and try to sort it out.

*insert witty and funny comment to try to lighten the mood*
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.