GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Lil advice on fighting"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 08/10/03 at 21:10
My mate has got into a spot of bother with a few older people so we need to help him (people at my school).
Now there is about 5 of these 20 year olds and about 7 of us 15 year olds, and im not the best fighter in the world.

It is happening at 7PM on saturday, i need to good advice on how to take down people twice my size in the dark :S
Page:
Wed 08/10/03 at 21:54
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
Remind me to report back here for an update on your condition.

Assuming you can still come on the PC; you might have got beaten so badly, that your hands swell in, ...to, ...big ..hands.
Wed 08/10/03 at 21:57
Ok ill come on and say what happend.

We are hoping that the come, see all of us and then walk of thinking they can't beat us.
Wed 08/10/03 at 21:58
Regular
"That's right!"
"I think a well timed kick in the balls is in order. Every guys weakness but it's ok to do it if they are like 5 years older than you and wanting to smash your heads in heh."

He won't get close enough to do that. They'll maul him before he throws one punch. I still think your best bet is to take weapons, and hope that they don't come looking for you afterwards with knives. Seriously, stuff like this can spiral out of control.

If none of you show up to the fight, there's a good chance they'll be looking for your mate until they find him, and he'll probably be alone and will get the tar kicked out of him.

If you go and win, things could get worse, if you go and lose you may very well end up in hospital, if you don't go at all, things could get worse. I don't see a way of you and your mates to get out of this unless the other kids forget about it.
Wed 08/10/03 at 21:59
Regular
"That's right!"
EL ® ö B ì Ñ wrote:
> We are hoping that the come, see all of us and then walk of thinking
> they can't beat us.

--------

That'll never happen. Unless there are about 20 of you with weapons, there's no way they'd back down from a group of tiny kids like you and your friends.

Try and get some of your mate's older brothers and their friends to tag along, even if it's just for show.
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
I'm inclined to agree with muscle man there.
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
Maybe a quick order or two from www.battleorders.com would be helpful? Imagine showing up with Blade's sword or Lara's Guns (BB ofcourse but still bloody sore).
Wed 08/10/03 at 22:03
No, im not using any wepons atall, im not like that.
Wed 08/10/03 at 22:04
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
EL ® ö B ì Ñ wrote:

No, im not using any wepons atall, im not like that.
-------------

Are you the sort of person who picks a fight with 20 year olds?
Wed 08/10/03 at 22:05
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
Oh pish posh, weapons are great:P Just don't get caught by the police.
Wed 08/10/03 at 22:06
Virtuoso wrote:
> EL ® ö B ì Ñ wrote:
>
> No, im not using any wepons atall, im not like that.
> -------------
>
> Are you the sort of person who picks a fight with 20 year olds?

Im the sort of person who helps a mate if they need it, no matter what.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.