GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Does anyone know how to work this N-Gage feature?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 08/10/03 at 20:11
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
I heard that it is possible to get Real One player on your nokia N-Gage and use that to view movie trailers on the phone. Firstly is that true and secondly - if so - how do I do it on mine? :D Any help would be great.
Thu 09/10/03 at 19:31
"period drama"
Icarus wrote:
> Probably get stolen though.

Only 1 of them might get stolen, then you've still got one cool gadgety thing. With the N-Gage, it'll get nicked and you're done for.
Thu 09/10/03 at 19:31
Don't get me wrong, it's perfectly plausible as an all in one gadget, but... I'd only buy if the price came down to under £100. I would probably praise it too if I won it at a games festival, but at the moment as a sceptical games loving, cash strapped student I have plenty of other things higher up in my list.
Thu 09/10/03 at 19:27
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
Oh there is so much more than just a game system built into a mobile. It has an MP3 player, it has Real One built in (good for playing movie trailers), it has bluetooth technology to play multiple people without any cords, it can act as a modem for your PC and ohhhh so much more.

Check this link if you don't believe me, you'll see just how many brilliant features there are if you just navigate the site a bit -

http://www.n-gage.com/R1/en/gamedeck/gamedeck_features.html
Thu 09/10/03 at 19:26
Probably get stolen though.
Thu 09/10/03 at 19:24
Regular
"The mighty GE90-115"
Icarus wrote:
> i.e. GBA SP + nice mobile phone. Sorted. Plus, they'll both balance
> each other out on your jacket.

Two cool gadgets = BIGGER wow factor = higher chance of pulling them evasive birds etc...

:)
Thu 09/10/03 at 19:20
i.e. GBA SP + nice mobile phone. Sorted. Plus, they'll both balance each other out on your jacket.
Thu 09/10/03 at 19:16
Regular
"The mighty GE90-115"
Well given the choice of spending £230 (which I dont have) on a fangled phone that happens to play games rather than a games machine that happens to be a phone, I would go for the second option, which sadly doesnt exist yet.

I would much rather ahave a machine purposely built to play games rather than have the games engine tacked on ...
Thu 09/10/03 at 19:13
Oh that was badly written. Anyways, the only that I remember liking was... ... ....
Thu 09/10/03 at 19:12
I played the thing quite a lot at ECTS and it really was crap. The controls took longer to get used tothan any other GBA game I've played, it was awkward to hold while playing (I know this because I bumped into this guy (who I think was called David Sears, incidentally project manager for Sega USA), and his US buddy hjust happened to have a N-Gage in his rucksack. So ner.
Thu 09/10/03 at 19:10
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.