GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Euro 2004 Playoff fixtures"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 08/10/03 at 17:16
Regular
"rooooooooooooney"
Here are my predictions for the fixtures:

Turkey vs. Wales
Scotland vs. Ireland
Slovenia vs. Croatia
Holland vs. Spain
Latvia vs. Bosnia
Fri 10/10/03 at 10:39
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Turkey may not be a `BrazilŽ, `FranceŽ or `SpainŽ, but England aren't exactly "that-special" either!

Look at our last 5-or-6 games...
In how-many of those have we had to rely on goals from Michael Owen and David Beckham - along with a lot of LUCK - to make-up for our bad mistakes and Eriksson's bad tactical descisions...?

Yep, just-about all of 'em!

Now, Turkey are a strong team of whom you never know quite what to expect of them. Yes, we beat them before - but Football doesn't work like that! Just because Bolton have beaten United at Old Trafford doesn't mean to say that THEY are the greatest team in the Premiership! :P

And besides, we were on home-turf. We had a great advantage, there.
This time around, we're going to Turkey - possibly the DIE! - without a single England flag to wave, amongst those Turkish murderers!

...Yeah! Go, England!!.... :S
Thu 09/10/03 at 22:14
Regular
"rooooooooooooney"
AfroJoe wrote:
> As long as the Germans play their best all we need to do is beat
> Lithuania.
>
> Knowing Germany, however, they won't. Although they have to if they
> want to finish top - they can't let Iceland beat them. Which is the
> only positive thing coming out of that match that might make them
> actually want to win.

The ONLY positive thing? I think that's more than enough to make them win the match - they won't give up an automatic spot THAT easily! By the way if Scotland won and Ger vs. Ice was a draw, what happens then?
Thu 09/10/03 at 22:06
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
As long as the Germans play their best all we need to do is beat Lithuania.

Knowing Germany, however, they won't. Although they have to if they want to finish top - they can't let Iceland beat them. Which is the only positive thing coming out of that match that might make them actually want to win.
Thu 09/10/03 at 21:38
Regular
"rooooooooooooney"
Wales must be gutted - if only they'd kept that lead against Finland in their last match, they'd have the advantage over Italy. Damn!!!
Thu 09/10/03 at 21:32
Regular
"rooooooooooooney"
All Northern Ireland have to do is play rubbish against Greece, let them win, and Spain (who think they're the best) have to go to the playoffs (ha ha), possibly against someone like Holland, Turkey or of course England (but that won't happen will it???)
Thu 09/10/03 at 19:11
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
I don't think that Scotland can make the playoffs that easily, but it would be geat to see England, Wales and Scotland all playing in Euro 2004.

And Turkey are nothing special, but they do have crazy, murdering fans.
Thu 09/10/03 at 18:17
Regular
"Baros!!!"
Turkey are nothing special.                                                

Wed 08/10/03 at 21:19
Regular
"rooooooooooooney"
Who's definitly nothing special? England or Turkey?
Wed 08/10/03 at 20:25
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
Seriously though... :)

England should go for the win against Turkey, they're definetely nothing special. And with their defence, anything could happen.
Wed 08/10/03 at 20:23
Regular
"Baros!!!"
=P

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.