GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Euro 2004 Playoff fixtures"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 08/10/03 at 17:16
Regular
"rooooooooooooney"
Here are my predictions for the fixtures:

Turkey vs. Wales
Scotland vs. Ireland
Slovenia vs. Croatia
Holland vs. Spain
Latvia vs. Bosnia
Sun 12/10/03 at 22:48
Regular
"I like cheese"
*laughs at Ireland*

Anyway. :D

I hope Wales and Spain go through, don't care about Scotland.

How did Greece beat Spain...? :S
Sun 12/10/03 at 22:01
Regular
"rooooooooooooney"
To be honest I don't see all 3 British teams making it to the finals, especially Wales with their recent poor form.

They'll need a lucky draw tomorrow and then need to play to their absoloute limit.
Sun 12/10/03 at 20:29
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Sweden couldn't be assed though. They were already through.

And Poland and Hungary, although quite good, are nothing special.
Sun 12/10/03 at 17:45
Regular
"Baros!!!"
Der Nazi wrote:
> If bothe Wales and Scotland want to both get through, this is the
> ideal scenario- games against Latvia or Slovenia, who are both
> reltaively poor.

Latvia beat Sweden and helped knock out Poland and Hungary.
Sun 12/10/03 at 17:37
Regular
"rooooooooooooney"
Lets hope Spain and some big team (Turkey, HOlland etc.) get drawn together. Make life easier for us all.
Sun 12/10/03 at 16:33
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
If bothe Wales and Scotland want to both get through, this is the ideal scenario- games against Latvia or Slovenia, who are both reltaively poor.
Sat 11/10/03 at 22:35
Regular
"rooooooooooooney"
Oh well, here's the automatic qualifiers and playoff qualifiers:

Auto: France, Denmark, Czech Rep, Sweden, Germany, Greece, England, Bulgaria, Italy & Switzerland (a lot of 'average' teams in there.)

Playoff: Slovenia, Norway, Holland, Latvia, Scotland, Spain, Turkey, Croatia, Wales & Russia (a couple of 'world class' teams in there)

So, let's hope it's Scotland vs. Wales, so at least ONE can get through.

For the benefit of Foreman: you can get 16/1 on Scotland playing Wales.
Sat 11/10/03 at 15:13
Regular
"Baros!!!"
I think we should of put Chris Sutton in the England squad. With Owen out, we haven't many strikers who can score from Beckhams dangerous crosses.

I mean Rooney is totally crap in the air, and Heskey isn't great. I think this is going to be one tough game for us, but I could be wrong as look what we did to the Germans.
Sat 11/10/03 at 13:33
Regular
"rooooooooooooney"
AfroJoe wrote:
> It will depend on goal difference.
>
> If Scotland win by 2 and Iceland draw, Scotland will get to the
> playoffs. If Scotland win by 1, it will go to goals for, I think.
>
> Tight. :-D

Just watched Football Focus. Actually, Scotland need not worry about goal difference. It's all based on their results against Iceland if they're tied for 2nd place. Scotland have beaten Iceland twice and so they have the advantage.

As for Wales - they're in the playoffs (well done) and MIGHT finish top if Italy slip up at home to Azerbaijan (which they most certainly won't).

For the R.O.I, win and they're in the playoffs or qualify automatically if Russia screw up against Georgia.

Who knows? Four British & Irish teams (any collective noun for that?) could be in the playoff hat on Monday.

But it won't happen to England, will it?!
Fri 10/10/03 at 22:58
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
ThisIsAFunnyName wrote:
> The ONLY positive thing? I think that's more than enough to make them
> win the match - they won't give up an automatic spot THAT easily! By
> the way if Scotland won and Ger vs. Ice was a draw, what happens
> then?

---

It will depend on goal difference.

If Scotland win by 2 and Iceland draw, Scotland will get to the playoffs. If Scotland win by 1, it will go to goals for, I think.

Tight. :-D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.