GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Worried about a friend..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 06/10/03 at 20:56
Regular
"may contain nuts"
At college today I was getting some of my media project filmed, it is just an insight into our lives so I got someone to film me having a kick-around with the footy with some of my friends. The guy who filmed it offered to edit the film for me too which I though was nice however I want to do it myself as it is a marked piece of work and I'm an honest guy.

Anyway when I uploaded the film onto the Imac's for editing I the footage was great and my media thing is also complete. Anyhow the camera is a fancy one on loan from college and also takes still photos and I was horrified when I fund the guy who was filming had also taken a few photos of our bums whilst we had been playing footy...

I'm not against gays or anything but this isn't right. I seriously doubt it was by accident because, well it doesnt happen by accident. Also it would explain why he was keen to edit the film for me. Anyway should I say something about it to him or just not mention it?
Mon 06/10/03 at 21:28
Regular
Bouncer wrote:
> Stop with the questions you bucket-crotched hussy.

jebus
Mon 06/10/03 at 21:27
Regular
Sit on his face. That'll learn him.
Mon 06/10/03 at 21:26
Regular
"may contain nuts"
Ms NY wrote:
> You seem to have an opinion of your own. If you think your own is good
> enough, others' opinions aren't important.

So because George Bush wants to show off his flashy Nukes he shouldnt consult the American people before pressing the shiny red button?
Mon 06/10/03 at 21:25
Regular
"may contain nuts"
Stop with the questions you bucket-crotched hussy.

Erm, I was thinking of quietly asking him "why did you take pictures of our bums?" - I am the only person who knows so there is no need for anyone to find out about it unless he wants them to. If he says it was just joking then fine if he says "Bouncer, I can confide in you, I like boys, muchly, bwahahah" I will say fine. If he tries to kiss me like that guy on corination street I will give him a black eye and a broken nose.
Mon 06/10/03 at 21:21
Regular
"cachoo"
You seem to have an opinion of your own. If you think your own is good enough, others' opinions aren't important.

What were you thinking of doing about it?
Mon 06/10/03 at 21:19
Regular
"cachoo"
Good boy.
Mon 06/10/03 at 21:16
Regular
"may contain nuts"
It wasnt that he may be gay that worries me. If he came up to me and said "I am a big raving homosexual and fancy the lead singer of A1" I would be fine with it. It is the fact he took photos of his mates bums that worries me. Fair enough, may just be having a joke but I'm no psycholigist - that is why I posted here, to ask your opinion before I do anything about it so don't brand me as some homophobic physco - if I was one of those then I would have beaten him with a 2 x 4 until he bled from his ears.
Mon 06/10/03 at 21:15
Regular
"M4ke Luv"
Bouncer wrote:
> At college today I was getting some of my media project filmed, it is
> just an insight into our lives so I got someone to film me having a
> kick-around with the footy with some of my friends. The guy who
> filmed it offered to edit the film for me too which I though was nice
> however I want to do it myself as it is a marked piece of work and
> I'm an honest guy.
>
> Anyway when I uploaded the film onto the Imac's for editing I the
> footage was great and my media thing is also complete. Anyhow the
> camera is a fancy one on loan from college and also takes still
> photos and I was horrified when I fund the guy who was filming had
> also taken a few photos of our bums whilst we had been playing
> footy...
>
> I'm not against gays or anything but this isn't right. I seriously
> doubt it was by accident because, well it doesnt happen by accident.
> Also it would explain why he was keen to edit the film for me. Anyway
> should I say something about it to him or just not mention it?

I would confront him and get into a massive fight!!!!!
Mon 06/10/03 at 21:09
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Mystique wrote:
> And...If you think 2 inches is big....Then yes.

When flaccid? Thats fair.
Mon 06/10/03 at 21:09
Regular
MoJoJoJo wrote:

> Only if it was erect, then the photo wouldn't be developed.
It would if I was printing it!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.