GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Worried about a friend..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 06/10/03 at 20:56
Regular
"may contain nuts"
At college today I was getting some of my media project filmed, it is just an insight into our lives so I got someone to film me having a kick-around with the footy with some of my friends. The guy who filmed it offered to edit the film for me too which I though was nice however I want to do it myself as it is a marked piece of work and I'm an honest guy.

Anyway when I uploaded the film onto the Imac's for editing I the footage was great and my media thing is also complete. Anyhow the camera is a fancy one on loan from college and also takes still photos and I was horrified when I fund the guy who was filming had also taken a few photos of our bums whilst we had been playing footy...

I'm not against gays or anything but this isn't right. I seriously doubt it was by accident because, well it doesnt happen by accident. Also it would explain why he was keen to edit the film for me. Anyway should I say something about it to him or just not mention it?
Tue 07/10/03 at 16:49
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
Dude's either a poor camerman or he's joking around with a unique sense of humour.
Tue 07/10/03 at 16:48
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Just ask him, then it's done with.
And if he's all "no? why?", then you can say "Er...because it's all bums and junk shots"
"No it isn't...you gay?"
And then you can both laugh manfully about it.

Or, just let it go and get on with stuff?
Tue 07/10/03 at 16:46
Regular
"may contain nuts"
Yes, but if it is just a matter of co-incidence and he accidentally filmed 'those bits' and ask him if he is gay then he is likely to be offended. I will speak to him though.
Tue 07/10/03 at 16:42
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
No, but maybe he hides it because nobody just asks him?
Perhaps he feels like it's something to be ashamed of so doesn't advertise the fact?
If you just said "Look mate, I couldn't care less but this is bothering me", then it's out in the open.

And even if he is gay, doesn't mean he fancies you.
Tue 07/10/03 at 16:40
Regular
"may contain nuts"
You don't read do you.

IT DOES NOT BOTHER ME THAT HE MAY BE GAY.

Do you understand?
The worrying factor is that he has to hide stuff away and take candid photographs of people. I am certain not all gay people do that. Because you are heterosexual (or I assume so) does it mean you run about with a camera photographing boobs everwhere you go?
Tue 07/10/03 at 16:29
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Jut ask him if he's gay.
Then ask yourself why it bothers you
Tue 07/10/03 at 16:23
Regular
"may contain nuts"
Right, I am really annoyed now. Uploaded the video onto the imacs at college for editing and most scenes are good, my mate Mat filmed most of those but some scenes seem to be focused on crotches... I havent spoken to him about it yet but it does really back up my cause for being worried.

I'll play 'Steps' and 'Village People' in the car and see if he begins to dance or wail along to it. Then I will stop the car abruptly, flinging him through the windshield.
Mon 06/10/03 at 22:02
"For the horde!!!!"
Spanky wrote:
> so bouncer wot ur goin 2 do??????

*looks at clock, almost 10pm*
Proberly go bed like everyone else :op
Mon 06/10/03 at 21:51
Regular
"M4ke Luv"
so bouncer wot ur goin 2 do??????
Mon 06/10/03 at 21:46
Regular
"cachoo"
heh, curiosity gets the best of me. interested to know what Mr Bouncer was thinking about doing about it. that is all. no offence intended.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.